ST. GEORGE — A 21-year-old St. George man died Thursday after his car rolled multiple times.
According to St. George police, the accident happened at about 7:30 p.m. near 3050 East and 600 North. Witnesses told police that the car appeared to be traveling fast when it swerved and hit the curb. It struck a building before it rolled and ended up against a tree.
No other cars were involved in the accident.
The man was pronounced dead shortly after authorities arrived. His name has not yet been released.
— Ethan Thomas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Part police cruiser, part taxi,...
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8