ST. GEORGE — A 21-year-old St. George man died Thursday after his car rolled multiple times.
According to St. George police, the accident happened at about 7:30 p.m. near 3050 East and 600 North. Witnesses told police that the car appeared to be traveling fast when it swerved and hit the curb. It struck a building before it rolled and ended up against a tree.
No other cars were involved in the accident.
The man was pronounced dead shortly after authorities arrived. His name has not yet been released.
— Ethan Thomas
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Draper police step in for Santa after home is...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 16
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 13
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9