ST. GEORGE — A 21-year-old St. George man died Thursday after his car rolled multiple times.
According to St. George police, the accident happened at about 7:30 p.m. near 3050 East and 600 North. Witnesses told police that the car appeared to be traveling fast when it swerved and hit the curb. It struck a building before it rolled and ended up against a tree.
No other cars were involved in the accident.
The man was pronounced dead shortly after authorities arrived. His name has not yet been released.
— Ethan Thomas
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Utah State aviation student dead after plane...
- Twila Van Leer: My nomination of 3 Mormon...
- Man gets jail time for attempted recruitment...
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah...
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 27
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14