ST. GEORGE — A 21-year-old St. George man died Thursday after his car rolled multiple times.
According to St. George police, the accident happened at about 7:30 p.m. near 3050 East and 600 North. Witnesses told police that the car appeared to be traveling fast when it swerved and hit the curb. It struck a building before it rolled and ended up against a tree.
No other cars were involved in the accident.
The man was pronounced dead shortly after authorities arrived. His name has not yet been released.
— Ethan Thomas
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Teen in critical condition after slamming...
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 54
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 35
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Are you willing to take a pledge to... 21
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15