ST. GEORGE — A 21-year-old St. George man died Thursday after his car rolled multiple times.
According to St. George police, the accident happened at about 7:30 p.m. near 3050 East and 600 North. Witnesses told police that the car appeared to be traveling fast when it swerved and hit the curb. It struck a building before it rolled and ended up against a tree.
No other cars were involved in the accident.
The man was pronounced dead shortly after authorities arrived. His name has not yet been released.
— Ethan Thomas
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 89
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 37
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 29
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 22
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 18