Today, 7 p.m. TV: FSN
Radio: KFNZ 1320
Season series: Jazz lead series, 1-0
Forward: P. MILLSAP (15.0 ppg, 9.3 rpg) C. SMITH (9.1 ppg, 3.6 rpg)
Forward: R. BREWER (12.7 ppg, 3.3 rpg) R. GOMES (10.8 ppg, 4.3 rpg)
Center: M. OKUR (17.8 ppg, 8.5 rpg) A. JEFFERSON (22.2 ppg, 10.5 rpg)
Guard: D. WILLIAMS (16.4 ppg, 9.9 apg) S. TELFAIR (7.3 ppg, 3.8 apg)
Guard: C. MILES (9.7 ppg, 2.3 rpg) R. FOYE (15.7 ppg, 3.9 rpg)
Game notes: This is the lone home outing among 4-of-5 road games for Utah, which after falling Saturday at Dallas has lost 2 of 3. ... It opens a back-to-back set for the Jazz, who visit Houston on Wednesday, and closes one for Minnesota, which on Monday visited the Los Angeles Clippers. ... Injured Timberwolves: Corey Brewer (torn ACL), Kevin Ollie (dislocated elbow). ... With Jerry Sloan celebrating his 20th anniversary as Jazz coach and Kevin McHale working the first game in his second stint as Timberwolves coach, Mehmet Okur's runner with 1.7 seconds left lifted Utah on Dec. 9 in Minnesota.
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars'...
- No. 18 BYU preparing for two Utah State...
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week, moves up...
- Things won't get any easier for disappointed...
- Ranking the best point guards in the NBA...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead, game to...
- Mike Sorensen: 5 reasons to be excited (or...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 280
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 87
- Things won't get any easier for... 65
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 50
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 37
- Dick Harmon: How will Utes slow down... 31
- Utah football pre-game day roundup:... 19