HUNTSVILLE, Weber County A snowplow driver preparing for a burial in the cemetery here happened across the body of a young woman Friday.
The Weber County Sheriff's Office is conducting an investigation into the suspicious death but had not discovered the woman's name or cause of death by late Friday.
The woman likely died sometime Thursday night, said Weber County Sheriff's Sgt. Teresa Perkins.
The body was taken to the State Medical Examiner's Office for an autopsy to be conducted Saturday.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Doug Robinson: Looking back on a cop's career
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Man, 69, missing after his boat capsizes in...
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 11
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8