HUNTSVILLE, Weber County A snowplow driver preparing for a burial in the cemetery here happened across the body of a young woman Friday.
The Weber County Sheriff's Office is conducting an investigation into the suspicious death but had not discovered the woman's name or cause of death by late Friday.
The woman likely died sometime Thursday night, said Weber County Sheriff's Sgt. Teresa Perkins.
The body was taken to the State Medical Examiner's Office for an autopsy to be conducted Saturday.
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- Salt Lake City Marathon comes with many...
- Police make arrest in death of 59-year-old...
- Western states to feds: Turn over public lands
- Film about man's crusade against child sex...
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- Students test interactive experiences ahead...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 90
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 78
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 27
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed;... 24
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 23
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 14