HUNTSVILLE, Weber County A snowplow driver preparing for a burial in the cemetery here happened across the body of a young woman Friday.
The Weber County Sheriff's Office is conducting an investigation into the suspicious death but had not discovered the woman's name or cause of death by late Friday.
The woman likely died sometime Thursday night, said Weber County Sheriff's Sgt. Teresa Perkins.
The body was taken to the State Medical Examiner's Office for an autopsy to be conducted Saturday.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on GOP to...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 18
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 17
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 15
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 14
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 13
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Sen. Mike Lee pushing for vote on USA... 9