Tom Smart, Deseret News
People remember loved ones during CareSource's annual memorial service Tuesday night at the Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center in Salt Lake City. The gathering is a chance for people who have lost a loved one to remember them. The event includes a candle-lighting ceremony and the opportunity to hang a seasonal ornament in honor of their loved one. See photo and slide show of the event by clicking on links at upper-right of page.
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Salt Lake City Marathon comes with many...
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- Crowds to flock to Salt Lake City this weekend
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Western states to feds: Turn over public lands
- Police make arrest in death of 59-year-old...
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 107
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 89
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 77
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 27
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed;... 24
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 23