JAZZ (12-8) vs. RAPTORS (8-9)
TODAY, 8:30 p.m. TV: KJZZ/ESPN
Radio: 1320 AM, 98.7 FM
Season series: First meeting
This opens a back-to-back set and is outing No. 3 among four in five nights for the Jazz, who after falling Wednesday to Miami have lost two straight at home ... It closes a three-game, six-night trip for Toronto, which fired coach Sam Mitchell after Tuesday's 132-93 loss at Denver and replaced him for now with ex-Jazz training camp participant Jay Triano the NBA's first head coach born in Canada ... Ex-Jazz forward Kris Humphries averages 4.9 points off the bench for the Raptors ... Utah has won six straight over Toronto.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 29
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 23
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16