LDS Church News: 2009 Church Almanac readers privy to details
The book features expanded color photos and information
Those wishing to be privy to the details of the growing church will find the information in the 2009 Church Almanac easy to read and comprehend, as well as entertaining.
Flipping from page to page, readers will find that the 2009 Church Almanac contains the most complete, most up-to-date information about the church. Beginning with color photos and summary accounts of the major events of 2008, readers will gain a sense of the church in motion.
Here, readers will find a recap of the major events of the church during the past year that include the death of President Gordon B. Hinckley and the sustaining of President Thomas S. Monson in a solemn assembly. Biographical sketches of each church leader will aid members in knowing and relating to the ever-changing list of church leadership. New this year is an expanded biography of President Monson, giving members a concise overview of the man who gained the Lord's trust to lead his church.
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Christmas lights on Temple Square in pictures...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Mark Twain and Winston...
- LDS growth in India draws media attention
- Nelson Mandela's faith made him a worldwide...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies... 52
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 26
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional... 26
- Defending the Faith: 'Pleased as man... 22
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach... 21
- What's new: 'Women and the Priesthood'... 18
- Space and religion: How believers view... 13
- Tips for living: One woman's journey to... 9