LDS Church News: 2009 Church Almanac readers privy to details
The book features expanded color photos and information
Those wishing to be privy to the details of the growing church will find the information in the 2009 Church Almanac easy to read and comprehend, as well as entertaining.
Flipping from page to page, readers will find that the 2009 Church Almanac contains the most complete, most up-to-date information about the church. Beginning with color photos and summary accounts of the major events of 2008, readers will gain a sense of the church in motion.
Here, readers will find a recap of the major events of the church during the past year that include the death of President Gordon B. Hinckley and the sustaining of President Thomas S. Monson in a solemn assembly. Biographical sketches of each church leader will aid members in knowing and relating to the ever-changing list of church leadership. New this year is an expanded biography of President Monson, giving members a concise overview of the man who gained the Lord's trust to lead his church.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Church leaders can learn from NFL domestic...
- New DVD tells story of David Archuleta's...
- 10 ideas of what God looks like
- The faith of a father, written in an old journal
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 65
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 49
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs... 19
- New Mormon Message video highlights how... 17
- New DVD tells story of David... 13
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 9
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary... 8
- Church leaders can learn from NFL... 6