A documentary about four Utah Marines' reintegration into civilian life after the Iraq war will air locally tonight.
The hourlong "Reserved to Fight" will be shown at 9 p.m. on KUED Ch. 7, and will be shown nationally on other PBS stations this month. The film follows the four Marines for four years through their post-war social and psychological struggles as they return to their loved ones and communities.
The film's director and producer, Chantelle Squires, has worked as an in-house editor for the LDS Motion Picture Studios and has edited documentaries for PBS. Writer and director Manju Varghese's film "The Sari" premiered at the 2004 LDS Film Festival, which awarded it the "Best Documentary Film."
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Bringing joy through simple acts of kindness
- Fire at Little America Hotel forces overnight...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Gary (and Rose) Neeleman: Q and A with a...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Rally in support of police also draws... 27
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 19
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 19
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9