A documentary about four Utah Marines' reintegration into civilian life after the Iraq war will air locally tonight.
The hourlong "Reserved to Fight" will be shown at 9 p.m. on KUED Ch. 7, and will be shown nationally on other PBS stations this month. The film follows the four Marines for four years through their post-war social and psychological struggles as they return to their loved ones and communities.
The film's director and producer, Chantelle Squires, has worked as an in-house editor for the LDS Motion Picture Studios and has edited documentaries for PBS. Writer and director Manju Varghese's film "The Sari" premiered at the 2004 LDS Film Festival, which awarded it the "Best Documentary Film."
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered assurances...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- Zion's Hidden Canyon Trail to close for...
- Nebo educator named Health Teacher of the Year
- Class experiment teaches students...
- Recreation, road improvement projects in...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 102
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 18
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- South Jordan's FrontRunner-oriented... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9
- Salt Lake City Council allocates... 8