Courtney Sargent, Deseret News
Tiffany Law of Salt Lake City bags up leaves at a home on Navajo Street during the fifth annual Legacy of Lowell Service Day in Salt Lake Saturday. Volunteers completed service, including a literacy clinic, at five locations.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Take a breather: 5 memorable ways to pamper...
- 10 of the most unusual laws in Utah
- Cache Valley man who claimed top secret...
- Man hit, killed by FrontRunner train in Provo
- 100 deadliest days commence with Memorial Day...
- American Fork appoints interim police chief
- Photos: Deaf, blind students experience...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 112
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 25
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 18
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Provo forum to explore roles of family,... 15
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 11
- Medical marijuana debate focuses on... 10
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become... 8