Courtney Sargent, Deseret News
Tiffany Law of Salt Lake City bags up leaves at a home on Navajo Street during the fifth annual Legacy of Lowell Service Day in Salt Lake Saturday. Volunteers completed service, including a literacy clinic, at five locations.
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Police make arrest in death of 59-year-old...
- Salt Lake City Marathon comes with many...
- Two bodies discovered near Provo's Squaw Peak
- Western states to feds: Turn over public lands
- Film about man's crusade against child sex...
- No aftershocks from Saturday's Tooele quake
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 90
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 79
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 27
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed;... 24
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 24
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 16