If you go . . .
What: Utah State Fair
Where: Utah State Fairpark, 155 N. 1000 West
When: Daily through Sept. 14, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., until 11 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays
How much: $8 for adults, $6 for seniors and children 6-12, children under 5 free
Saturday's events: 10 a.m., Notable Youth Folk Band and Children's Chorus; 12:30 p.m., The Band From Space; 2 p.m., Odor Eaters Rotten Sneakers Contest; 3:30 p.m., Utah Old Time Fiddlers; 6 p.m., Kodi and the Chillbodi's; 7 p.m., Allison Affleck; 8 p.m., Abraxas Tribute to Carlos Santana.
Information: utahstatefairpark.com or call 538-FAIR
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 86
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 27
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 17
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 16
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 16