If you go . . .
What: Utah State Fair
Where: Utah State Fairpark, 155 N. 1000 West
When: Daily through Sept. 14, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., until 11 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays
How much: $8 for adults, $6 for seniors and children 6-12, children under 5 free
Saturday's events: 10 a.m., Notable Youth Folk Band and Children's Chorus; 12:30 p.m., The Band From Space; 2 p.m., Odor Eaters Rotten Sneakers Contest; 3:30 p.m., Utah Old Time Fiddlers; 6 p.m., Kodi and the Chillbodi's; 7 p.m., Allison Affleck; 8 p.m., Abraxas Tribute to Carlos Santana.
Information: utahstatefairpark.com or call 538-FAIR
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- 'None of it matters': Family grateful after...
- 'Catastrophic' arson fire destroys 10 Tooele...
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14