If you go . . .
What: Utah State Fair
Where: Utah State Fairpark, 155 N. 1000 West
When: Daily through Sept. 14, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., until 11 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays
How much: $8 for adults, $6 for seniors and children 6-12, children under 5 free
Saturday's events: 10 a.m., Notable Youth Folk Band and Children's Chorus; 12:30 p.m., The Band From Space; 2 p.m., Odor Eaters Rotten Sneakers Contest; 3:30 p.m., Utah Old Time Fiddlers; 6 p.m., Kodi and the Chillbodi's; 7 p.m., Allison Affleck; 8 p.m., Abraxas Tribute to Carlos Santana.
Information: utahstatefairpark.com or call 538-FAIR
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 43
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29