As part of the opening of the Legacy Parkway, the Hess Cancer Foundation will be hosting a Ride and Run (5K, 10K and 20-mile bike race) down the new pavement.
The races will be Sept. 13 at 8:30 a.m., starting from 500 S. Legacy Parkway in Woods Cross.
Entry fees are $40 for the cycling and $35 for each running event. All entry fees increase by $10 after Thursday.
Registration fees are tax-deductible and go toward the Hess Cancer Foundation.
Online registration is available, but it closes Sept. 11. There will be no race-day registration. To register, go to: www.tourlegacy.com.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Roy home destroyed in fire
- Man shot by roommate in Holladay, police say
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7