As part of the opening of the Legacy Parkway, the Hess Cancer Foundation will be hosting a Ride and Run (5K, 10K and 20-mile bike race) down the new pavement.
The races will be Sept. 13 at 8:30 a.m., starting from 500 S. Legacy Parkway in Woods Cross.
Entry fees are $40 for the cycling and $35 for each running event. All entry fees increase by $10 after Thursday.
Registration fees are tax-deductible and go toward the Hess Cancer Foundation.
Online registration is available, but it closes Sept. 11. There will be no race-day registration. To register, go to: www.tourlegacy.com.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 39
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 23
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15