As part of the opening of the Legacy Parkway, the Hess Cancer Foundation will be hosting a Ride and Run (5K, 10K and 20-mile bike race) down the new pavement.
The races will be Sept. 13 at 8:30 a.m., starting from 500 S. Legacy Parkway in Woods Cross.
Entry fees are $40 for the cycling and $35 for each running event. All entry fees increase by $10 after Thursday.
Registration fees are tax-deductible and go toward the Hess Cancer Foundation.
Online registration is available, but it closes Sept. 11. There will be no race-day registration. To register, go to: www.tourlegacy.com.
- What Utah voters need to know for the 2016...
- UTA offers late TRAX, S-Line service for Utah...
- Dam project forces closure of Tibble Fork area
- Two arrested for allegedly siccing pit bull...
- Changes to TRAX gates being made at 2 U....
- USU professors receive $5.8M in Nuclear...
- ‘My Story Matters’ gives refugees...
- Fire forces evacuation of 185 Pine Valley homes
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 28
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 19