As part of the opening of the Legacy Parkway, the Hess Cancer Foundation will be hosting a Ride and Run (5K, 10K and 20-mile bike race) down the new pavement.
The races will be Sept. 13 at 8:30 a.m., starting from 500 S. Legacy Parkway in Woods Cross.
Entry fees are $40 for the cycling and $35 for each running event. All entry fees increase by $10 after Thursday.
Registration fees are tax-deductible and go toward the Hess Cancer Foundation.
Online registration is available, but it closes Sept. 11. There will be no race-day registration. To register, go to: www.tourlegacy.com.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 32
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11