As part of the opening of the Legacy Parkway, the Hess Cancer Foundation will be hosting a Ride and Run (5K, 10K and 20-mile bike race) down the new pavement.
The races will be Sept. 13 at 8:30 a.m., starting from 500 S. Legacy Parkway in Woods Cross.
Entry fees are $40 for the cycling and $35 for each running event. All entry fees increase by $10 after Thursday.
Registration fees are tax-deductible and go toward the Hess Cancer Foundation.
Online registration is available, but it closes Sept. 11. There will be no race-day registration. To register, go to: www.tourlegacy.com.
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Investigation underway after man's body found...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 18
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 16
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12