Ashley Lowery, Deseret News
Above, Hal Wing places an information sheet on his Jaguar as the Utah Fast Pass made its last stop at the Little America Hotel in Salt Lake City on Thursday. The Utah Fast Pass raises money for scholarships, city projects and the Utah Highway Patrol's Honoring Heroes Foundation. Right, Russ and Buddy Smith check out one of the rare automobiles at the Fast Pass.
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 87
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 29
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 24
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 17
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 16