Ashley Lowery, Deseret News
Above, Hal Wing places an information sheet on his Jaguar as the Utah Fast Pass made its last stop at the Little America Hotel in Salt Lake City on Thursday. The Utah Fast Pass raises money for scholarships, city projects and the Utah Highway Patrol's Honoring Heroes Foundation. Right, Russ and Buddy Smith check out one of the rare automobiles at the Fast Pass.
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Police make arrest in death of 59-year-old...
- Two bodies discovered near Provo's Squaw Peak
- Salt Lake City Marathon comes with many...
- Film about man's crusade against child sex...
- Western states to feds: Turn over public lands
- No aftershocks from Saturday's Tooele quake
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 90
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 79
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 28
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed;... 24
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 24
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 16