The Utah Jazz on Wednesday traded reserve point guard Jason Hart back to the Los Angeles Clippers for veteran guard Brevin Knight.
It was a straight up, one-for-one deal.
Knight played 64 games for the Clippers last season, averaging 4.4 points and 4.6 assists. The Stanford University product has played 11 years in the NBA with stops with Cleveland, Atlanta, Memphis, Phoenix, Washington, Milwaukee, Charlotte and the Clippers.Hart lost his backup point guard job last season to Utah Valley product Ronnie Price. He returns to Los Angeles, where he played 23 games for the Clippers in the 2006-07 season.
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Gordon Hayward happy to be moving on with...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Cougars gain a lot over Final Four weekend...
- Miami Beach Bowl live coverage: BYU vs....
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 63
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 35
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 33
- Miami Beach Bowl live coverage: BYU vs.... 31
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28