The Utah Jazz on Wednesday traded reserve point guard Jason Hart back to the Los Angeles Clippers for veteran guard Brevin Knight.
It was a straight up, one-for-one deal.
Knight played 64 games for the Clippers last season, averaging 4.4 points and 4.6 assists. The Stanford University product has played 11 years in the NBA with stops with Cleveland, Atlanta, Memphis, Phoenix, Washington, Milwaukee, Charlotte and the Clippers.Hart lost his backup point guard job last season to Utah Valley product Ronnie Price. He returns to Los Angeles, where he played 23 games for the Clippers in the 2006-07 season.
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Hodgson leaves job on humiliating night for...
- Lindros' wait over as he headlines Hockey...
- Pat Summitt, winningest coach in D1 history,...
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 79
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 66
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 30
- Who will be BYU's starting quarterback?... 24
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 22