Iran gave its supporters plenty to cheer about early on, building an 11-point first-quarter lead. The Jazz, however, used a 15-0 spurt in the second quarter to seize control of the game though not the crowd.
Hiram Fuller, who sparked Utah in the second quarter, led the Jazz with 11 points, Almond had 10 and 10 other players scored at least four.
In Monday's other Revue games:
DALLAS 84, SAN ANTONIO 77: Gerald Green, Boston's first-round draft choice in 2005, scored a game-high 27 points and shot 8-of-15 as the Mavericks improved to 2-1. Green has been Dallas' top scorer in all three of its Revue games, averaging 20.7 points per game. George Hill, San Antonio's first-round pick this year, led the Spurs with 18.
GOLDEN STATE 101, NEW JERSEY 84: Undrafted George Tech guard Anthony Morrow led the Warriors with 23 points and shot 10-of-18 from the field in Golden State's Revue opener. Free agent Julius Hodge, who has played briefly for Denver and Milwaukee, led New Jersey with 20 points. Undrafted Utah State product Jaycee Carroll started and played 19 minutes for the Nets, but had just two points on 1-of-7 field shooting.ATLANTA 74, D-LEAGUE AMBASSADORS 70: Former Cleveland, Los Angeles Clippers, Toronto and Miami swingman Luke Jackson shot just 1-of-8 from the field but hit 10-for-12 from the free-throw line to lead the Hawks with 13 points off the bench.
- BYU earns NCAA at-large bid; will face Oregon...
- Breaking down the field: A look at the 68...
- Jimmer Fredette thinks Bulls give him ideal...
- BYU's No. 10 seed surprises national media
- BYU's NCAA tournament fate: 'Anything could...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Kyle Collinsworth already...
- Brad Rock: NCAA can't ignore BYU's tournament...
- Utes headed to NIT game at Saint Mary's
- Minute-by-minute: How Utah and USU lost... 114
- Utah basketball: Utes outlast... 89
- BYU earns NCAA at-large bid; will face... 80
- Utah basketball: Utes get 'punched in... 75
- BYU basketball: Kyle Collinsworth has... 44
- Utes headed to NIT game at Saint Mary's 31
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes advance... 30
- Bubble watch: BYU playing the waiting game 20