The Jazz will work out six more NBA Draft prospects on Sunday morning, including 7-foot-2 Georgetown center Roy Hibbert, who will be back for a second audition.
Hibbert will be joined by two other first-round big men prospects, Frenchman Alexis Ajinca and Serge Ibaka from the Republic of Congo.
Also scheduled to be in town Sunday, in advance of Thursday night's draft: Oklahoma big man Longar Longar and point guards Sean Singletary of Virginia and Kyle Weaver of Washington State.
Utah State shooting guard Jaycee Carroll worked out for the Jazz on Saturday morning, along with five other second-round hopefuls."Jaycee played well," Jazz player personnel vice president Walt Perrin said of Carroll, a sharpshooting specialist. "Shot the ball well, like we know he could do."
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart... 32