Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
Sgt. 1st Class Andres Figueroa, left, and Sgt. James White from the Provo Army Recruiting Office salute as the U.S. flag is raised Thursday during the Provo Flag Day ceremony. A Salt Lake City celebration of Flag Day and the 100th anniversary of the U.S. Army Reserves is Saturday starting at This Is the Place Heritage Park and parading to Fort Douglas.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17