Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
Sgt. 1st Class Andres Figueroa, left, and Sgt. James White from the Provo Army Recruiting Office salute as the U.S. flag is raised Thursday during the Provo Flag Day ceremony. A Salt Lake City celebration of Flag Day and the 100th anniversary of the U.S. Army Reserves is Saturday starting at This Is the Place Heritage Park and parading to Fort Douglas.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Teen leads Humane Society service project to...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11