Stuart Johnson, Deseret News
Sgt. 1st Class Andres Figueroa, left, and Sgt. James White from the Provo Army Recruiting Office salute as the U.S. flag is raised Thursday during the Provo Flag Day ceremony. A Salt Lake City celebration of Flag Day and the 100th anniversary of the U.S. Army Reserves is Saturday starting at This Is the Place Heritage Park and parading to Fort Douglas.
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Video of school bus driver shows 'bizarre'...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Republican, Democratic political... 26
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 18
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 17
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12