Keith Johnson, Deseret News
Cancer survivors walk around This Is the Place Heritage Park Friday in Salt Lake City during the Relay For Life Cancer Walk. Relay For Life is the American Cancer Society's signature activity. It offers people an opportunity to participate in the fight against cancer. Teams of people take turns walking or running around a track or path. The relays are an overnight event, lasting up to 24 hours.
- Victim of Washington Terrace homicide...
- Prison Relocation Commission ready to dial...
- K2 The Church's grand opening a neighborhood...
- UDOT announces road project schedule for 2015
- Can you name your U.S. Representative? See...
- Tom Welch: Replace the prison with the NFL
- Doug Robinson: Managing a delicate balance
- Doug Robinson: A Boy Scout for 75 years ......
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on... 52
- Illinois professor could help Utah... 43
- House Speaker Greg Hughes kills hopes... 34
- Prison Relocation Commission ready to... 23
- Lawmakers consider academic turnaround... 17
- Some GOP House members disagree with... 17
- With Healthy Utah stalled, lives still... 16
- Hope in a crisis: School, community... 16