Keith Johnson, Deseret News
Cancer survivors walk around This Is the Place Heritage Park Friday in Salt Lake City during the Relay For Life Cancer Walk. Relay For Life is the American Cancer Society's signature activity. It offers people an opportunity to participate in the fight against cancer. Teams of people take turns walking or running around a track or path. The relays are an overnight event, lasting up to 24 hours.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 39
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 23
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15