Keith Johnson, Deseret News
Cancer survivors walk around This Is the Place Heritage Park Friday in Salt Lake City during the Relay For Life Cancer Walk. Relay For Life is the American Cancer Society's signature activity. It offers people an opportunity to participate in the fight against cancer. Teams of people take turns walking or running around a track or path. The relays are an overnight event, lasting up to 24 hours.
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- Warrants issued for 3 suspects in beating...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- Father vows to keep looking for Susan Cox Powell
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 42
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- S.L. draws up airport plans 30
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 23
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 20
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 19
- Gov. Gary Herbert tells Washington... 14