Keith Johnson, Deseret News
A Weber County firefighter works on a volunteer acting as a patient in critical condition during a mock mid-air collision exercise at Ogden's Hinckley airport on Tuesday. The exercise involved 80 volunteers and fire and emergency personnel from Ogden, Weber County, Roy, Morgan County and Hill Air Force Base in an effort to better prepare the agencies for major disasters that could occur.
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes into...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Investigation underway after man's body found...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 21
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 17
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 17
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 16
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12