Keith Johnson, Deseret News
A Weber County firefighter works on a volunteer acting as a patient in critical condition during a mock mid-air collision exercise at Ogden's Hinckley airport on Tuesday. The exercise involved 80 volunteers and fire and emergency personnel from Ogden, Weber County, Roy, Morgan County and Hill Air Force Base in an effort to better prepare the agencies for major disasters that could occur.
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- Redefining college: How associate degrees...
- Orem pediatrician 'happy' to help...
- Q and A: The business of being Moab
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Motorcyclist dies after collision near Utah Lake
- Job A Day program gives homeless people...
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 27
- BYU ranked 'best value college' in Utah 26
- Herbert to meet with Obama... 23
- April snow shocks Utahns but does... 20
- Wild, windy, wet weather wallops... 17
- Utah Rep. Mia Love raises $440K in... 17
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz: Drug Enforcement... 15