Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
GUARDS: Devin Harris and Raja Bell both started so well, but didn't make much of an impact as the game progressed. Russell Westbrook dominated for the Thunder, as the Jazz didn't have anyone who could slow him down.
FORWARDS: Paul Millsap really struggled on a night when it seemed he would try to make a statement for not being named as an All-Star reserve. Gordon Hayward played pretty efficiently, but the Jazz's frontcourt was no match for Kevin Durant and Serge Ibaka.
CENTERS: Jefferson led the Jazz in scoring, but was on the court and did little as the Thunder pulled away in the third quarter. Kendrick Perkins outplayed him, with a better defensive effort and more rebounds.
BENCH: The Jazz didn't get much of a lift from their reserves, as the bench was outscored 25-20. Watson was probably the bright spot, dishing six assists with two turnovers in 17 minutes. It was an off night for the Thunder reserves, and Utah didn't take advantage.
OVERALL: The Jazz weren't much of a match for the Western Conference's best team. It's understandable to get beat by All-Stars such as Durant and Westbrook, but getting smashed on the boards 46-32 gave them little chance to win. It will probably be uglier when the two teams rematch in Oklahoma City next week when the Jazz are playing the last game of a back-to-back-to-back.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 61
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34