Eric Risberg, Associated Press
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. — Dustin Johnson pitched in for eagle on the third hole at Pebble Beach to get a small measure of revenge. He wound up with a 9-under 63, and part of a three-way atop the leaderboard in the Pebble Beach National Pro-Am.
Charlie Wi flirted with a 59 without even knowing it at Monterey Peninsula. He made par on his last three holes for a 9-under 61, while former U.S. Amateur champion Danny Lee had a 9-under 63 at Pebble Beach.
Tiger Woods made a solid start to his PGA Tour season at Spyglass Hill. He made six birdies in a round of 4-under 68, leaving him in a tie for 15th after the opening round. Woods is playing this tournament for the first time in 10 years.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- Dick Harmon: A visit to Greenwich, the place...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 72
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in... 47
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 36
- Texas will be without starting QB,... 33
- Utah Utes take stock of the offense... 29