Eric Risberg, Associated Press
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. — Dustin Johnson pitched in for eagle on the third hole at Pebble Beach to get a small measure of revenge. He wound up with a 9-under 63, and part of a three-way atop the leaderboard in the Pebble Beach National Pro-Am.
Charlie Wi flirted with a 59 without even knowing it at Monterey Peninsula. He made par on his last three holes for a 9-under 61, while former U.S. Amateur champion Danny Lee had a 9-under 63 at Pebble Beach.
Tiger Woods made a solid start to his PGA Tour season at Spyglass Hill. He made six birdies in a round of 4-under 68, leaving him in a tie for 15th after the opening round. Woods is playing this tournament for the first time in 10 years.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 27
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 24
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21