COLLEGE STATION, Texas — Kelsey Bone and Karla Gilbert scored 14 points apiece to lead No. 15 Texas A&M to its fourth straight win, 67-36, over Kansas State on Wednesday night
Texas A&M had a 20-point lead at halftime and used a 12-5 run early in the second half to extend its advantage to 51-24. Tyra White had five points to lead the Aggies in that span.
The win leaves the Aggies (17-5, 8-3 Big 12) in second place in the Big 12 entering Saturday's game against league-leader and top-ranked Baylor. It will be the first meeting between the teams since A&M's win in the regional final last season en route to its first national championship.
Brittany Chambers had 11 points and was the only player with double digits for Kansas State (15-8, 6-5).
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 27
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21