COLLEGE STATION, Texas — Kelsey Bone and Karla Gilbert scored 14 points apiece to lead No. 15 Texas A&M to its fourth straight win, 67-36, over Kansas State on Wednesday night
Texas A&M had a 20-point lead at halftime and used a 12-5 run early in the second half to extend its advantage to 51-24. Tyra White had five points to lead the Aggies in that span.
The win leaves the Aggies (17-5, 8-3 Big 12) in second place in the Big 12 entering Saturday's game against league-leader and top-ranked Baylor. It will be the first meeting between the teams since A&M's win in the regional final last season en route to its first national championship.
Brittany Chambers had 11 points and was the only player with double digits for Kansas State (15-8, 6-5).
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Copper Hills lives up to expectations with...
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 84
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 28
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 24
- Defense, rebounding, big second half... 22
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for... 22