Chris O'Meara, Associated Press
TAMPA, Fla. — Hugh Robertson had a season-high 18 points and Anthony Collins scored five of his 11 in the final 2:13 to help South Florida rebound from its worst loss since joining the Big East with a 63-51 victory over Pittsburgh on Wednesday night
Augustus Gilchrist added 10 points for USF (14-10, 7-4), which lost by 30 points at Georgetown last Saturday. The Bulls limited Pitt (15-10, 4-8) to 35-percent shooting while holding leading scorer Ashton Gibbs to a season-low four points.
The loss stopped the four-game winning streak Pitt had put together following an 0-7 start in conference play. Tray Woodall led the Panthers with 11 points, but made just 4 of 13 shots.
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Ute recruit Tyler Huntley posting huge...
- Felt's Facts: Breaking down the Utah high...
- Underrated East Carolina will test BYU's defense
- BYU vs. East Carolina: How to attend, watch,...
- BYU football: East Carolina in 6 numbers
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 53
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 46
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 40
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 22
- Underrated East Carolina will test... 19