Chris O'Meara, Associated Press
TAMPA, Fla. — Hugh Robertson had a season-high 18 points and Anthony Collins scored five of his 11 in the final 2:13 to help South Florida rebound from its worst loss since joining the Big East with a 63-51 victory over Pittsburgh on Wednesday night
Augustus Gilchrist added 10 points for USF (14-10, 7-4), which lost by 30 points at Georgetown last Saturday. The Bulls limited Pitt (15-10, 4-8) to 35-percent shooting while holding leading scorer Ashton Gibbs to a season-low four points.
The loss stopped the four-game winning streak Pitt had put together following an 0-7 start in conference play. Tray Woodall led the Panthers with 11 points, but made just 4 of 13 shots.
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Gallery of champions: All 94 state...
- Former Ute player among those invited to work...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 47
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 46
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 44
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 40
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 12
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner... 8
- Utah State basketball: Aggie men to... 6