— Feb. 11: Party officials are to announce results from Maine's weeklong caucuses.
— Feb. 28: GOP primaries in Arizona and Michigan.
IN THEIR WORDS:
— "One of the great gifts that I've had in my political career is that no one ever thinks that I can ever win anything. The gift of being underestimated is a wonderful gift." — Santorum.
— "Remember what it felt like on 9/11 when 3,100 Americans were killed. Now imagine an attack where you add two zeros. And it's 300,000 dead. Maybe half a million wounded. This is a real danger. This is not science fiction." — Gingrich, on threat to U.S. from Iran's potential nuclear capabilities.
— "This is dancing with the devil." — Russ Feingold, campaign finance advocate and former U.S. senator, on Obama's embrace of super PACs.
— "I don't think the conservative base changes its mind day to day. The places where I campaigned actively, we got actually in some respects record support from the conservative base." — Romney, dismissing the notion that he's got a problem with the party's core supporters.
- Ex-Utahn accused of killing 6 in Texas was...
- 6 dead, 4 children, in shooting at suburban...
- Utah to appeal same-sex marriage ruling to...
- Here's a riddle: What highlights Biblical...
- Gunman in delivery man garb kills 4 kids,...
- 83% of Utahns say Congress needs to act now...
- Boehner, McConnell blast Obama border request
- Thousands of unaccompanied migrant children...
- Utah to appeal same-sex marriage ruling... 60
- Why thousands of migrant children are... 44
- 83% of Utahns say Congress needs to act... 38
- Boehner, McConnell blast Obama border... 29
- Thousands of unaccompanied migrant... 24
- Obama seeks $3.7 billion to deal with... 20
- White House: Most unaccompanied... 17
- Obama's fight against cynicism takes... 14