— Feb. 11: Party officials are to announce results from Maine's weeklong caucuses.
— Feb. 28: GOP primaries in Arizona and Michigan.
IN THEIR WORDS:
— "One of the great gifts that I've had in my political career is that no one ever thinks that I can ever win anything. The gift of being underestimated is a wonderful gift." — Santorum.
— "Remember what it felt like on 9/11 when 3,100 Americans were killed. Now imagine an attack where you add two zeros. And it's 300,000 dead. Maybe half a million wounded. This is a real danger. This is not science fiction." — Gingrich, on threat to U.S. from Iran's potential nuclear capabilities.
— "This is dancing with the devil." — Russ Feingold, campaign finance advocate and former U.S. senator, on Obama's embrace of super PACs.
— "I don't think the conservative base changes its mind day to day. The places where I campaigned actively, we got actually in some respects record support from the conservative base." — Romney, dismissing the notion that he's got a problem with the party's core supporters.
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Top scandals and controversies of each United...
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills...
- Journalists criticize Obama administration,...
- Fly a flag for Cody: Army confirms Utah man...
- 'Star Trek: Into Darkness' does $70.6M but...
- Mile-wide tornado churns through Oklahoma...
- Measles surges in UK years after flawed...
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 65
- Associated Press CEO calls records... 23
- White House insists Obama was not... 22
- Journalists push back against Obama... 21
- House chairman sees IRS targeting as... 16
- Republicans try to link IRS scandal,... 12
- Tea party looks to take advantage of... 12
- Supreme Court to weigh in on... 12