— Feb. 11: Party officials are to announce results from Maine's weeklong caucuses.
— Feb. 28: GOP primaries in Arizona and Michigan.
IN THEIR WORDS:
— "One of the great gifts that I've had in my political career is that no one ever thinks that I can ever win anything. The gift of being underestimated is a wonderful gift." — Santorum.
— "Remember what it felt like on 9/11 when 3,100 Americans were killed. Now imagine an attack where you add two zeros. And it's 300,000 dead. Maybe half a million wounded. This is a real danger. This is not science fiction." — Gingrich, on threat to U.S. from Iran's potential nuclear capabilities.
— "This is dancing with the devil." — Russ Feingold, campaign finance advocate and former U.S. senator, on Obama's embrace of super PACs.
— "I don't think the conservative base changes its mind day to day. The places where I campaigned actively, we got actually in some respects record support from the conservative base." — Romney, dismissing the notion that he's got a problem with the party's core supporters.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- WestJet airline video goes viral as Santa...
- Adjunct professors unionize for respect and...
- Little difference between PG-13 and R-rated...
- Looking beyond the premium is a 2-tiered...
- 50 things you might not know about 15 of your...
- Companies make CEO changes in U.S. and Canada
- Many Mormon missionaries who return... 136
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve... 124
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 30
- Health care debate about presidential... 24
- Space and religion: How believers view... 24
- Health care signups increase to... 19
- Looking beyond the premium is a... 16
- India's Supreme Court upholds anti-gay... 14