Kristin Murphy, Deseret News archives
SALT LAKE CITY Jon Huntsman may be taking a break from politics, but his campaign's secret weapons are still into it. The "Jon 2012 Girls" Abby, Liddy and Mary Anne are still tweeting, and still pulling for their dad.
Just a few days ago, KSL News spent some time with the girls at the house where it all began: the north Hollywood home where Jon Huntsman Jr. lived when he was voted "king" of his class in school.
The quiet, one-story house with a big pine tree in the front yard is a reminder of what was. But Jon Huntsman Jr. isn't looking back. In fact, his daughters say he's probably aiming for the top again.
"I think we've realized that our dad and it's very rare in this situation his flame has just been ignited, and this is not the last you'll see of our dad," Abby said.
Read the full story at KSL.com
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Doug Robinson: How this woman's focus on...
- Man falls 70 feet to his death in Provo
- Man shot dead in Midvale; alleged shooter in...
- 4 arrested in connection with fatal Cedar...
- Midvale killing may be case of self-defense,...
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- Man shot in crowded Liberty Park during...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 80
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 65
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17