Kristin Murphy, Deseret News archives
SALT LAKE CITY Jon Huntsman may be taking a break from politics, but his campaign's secret weapons are still into it. The "Jon 2012 Girls" Abby, Liddy and Mary Anne are still tweeting, and still pulling for their dad.
Just a few days ago, KSL News spent some time with the girls at the house where it all began: the north Hollywood home where Jon Huntsman Jr. lived when he was voted "king" of his class in school.
The quiet, one-story house with a big pine tree in the front yard is a reminder of what was. But Jon Huntsman Jr. isn't looking back. In fact, his daughters say he's probably aiming for the top again.
"I think we've realized that our dad and it's very rare in this situation his flame has just been ignited, and this is not the last you'll see of our dad," Abby said.
Read the full story at KSL.com
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- 'One drink, one time': New research shows...
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- SAGE scores, 2015: Top Utah schools in...
- Herriman woman wants murder charge in death...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 49
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 44
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 33
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 17
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15
- Bishop, Chaffetz say EPA knew spill... 15
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 13