KAYSVILLE — POS-IM released a new iPhone integration platform to aid small businesses with electronic payments and inventory.
POS-IM is a small business based in Kaysville that was started in 1986. A father and son team of entrepreneurs developed a point=of-sale system for their own retail store and realized that other small businesses also needed a similar product to help run their stores. Point of Sale is a business term for tools used at the actual sales traction like cash registers or product scanners.
So seeing an opportunity for a simple POS software system to make the difference for small to medium-size businesses, they started POS-IM and developed the software and tools needed to run many different types of sales operations. POS-IM's software today is being used by thousands of business across the globe to run inventory and POS transactions.
With POS-IM's new iPhone integration, businesses can run sales and credit card transactions remotely though an iPhone and the transaction will be recorded in the store's main inventory. Getting started with POS-IM will run you about $4,200 to get a full system set up and running properly.
- What people never mention when they talk...
- 3 tips for traveling cheaply
- N. Korea proposes joint probe over Sony hacking
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a month to...
- AP PHOTOS: A look at 2014 in the business world
- Amazon offers one-hour delivery in Manhattan...
- Utah economy still adding jobs, report says
- Amazon-Hachette feud headlines book news in 2014
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on... 3
- What people never mention when they... 3
- US current account deficit rises to... 1
- Incoming Senate Majority Leader Mitch... 1