KAYSVILLE — POS-IM released a new iPhone integration platform to aid small businesses with electronic payments and inventory.
POS-IM is a small business based in Kaysville that was started in 1986. A father and son team of entrepreneurs developed a point=of-sale system for their own retail store and realized that other small businesses also needed a similar product to help run their stores. Point of Sale is a business term for tools used at the actual sales traction like cash registers or product scanners.
So seeing an opportunity for a simple POS software system to make the difference for small to medium-size businesses, they started POS-IM and developed the software and tools needed to run many different types of sales operations. POS-IM's software today is being used by thousands of business across the globe to run inventory and POS transactions.
With POS-IM's new iPhone integration, businesses can run sales and credit card transactions remotely though an iPhone and the transaction will be recorded in the store's main inventory. Getting started with POS-IM will run you about $4,200 to get a full system set up and running properly.
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529 plan
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Utah Transit Authority eyeing electric bus...
- Balancing act: First 'real' job teaches...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- Does getting married really increase wealth...
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 15
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 11
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 9
- Does getting married really increase... 8
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 6