KAYSVILLE — POS-IM released a new iPhone integration platform to aid small businesses with electronic payments and inventory.
POS-IM is a small business based in Kaysville that was started in 1986. A father and son team of entrepreneurs developed a point=of-sale system for their own retail store and realized that other small businesses also needed a similar product to help run their stores. Point of Sale is a business term for tools used at the actual sales traction like cash registers or product scanners.
So seeing an opportunity for a simple POS software system to make the difference for small to medium-size businesses, they started POS-IM and developed the software and tools needed to run many different types of sales operations. POS-IM's software today is being used by thousands of business across the globe to run inventory and POS transactions.
With POS-IM's new iPhone integration, businesses can run sales and credit card transactions remotely though an iPhone and the transaction will be recorded in the store's main inventory. Getting started with POS-IM will run you about $4,200 to get a full system set up and running properly.
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going digital a...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your time,...
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see their...
- Target data breach: Credit monitoring will...
- Salt Lake Bees' stadium renamed Smith's Ballpark
- Doug Robinson: Gail Miller — Carrying...
- CEO of bitcoin exchange found dead in Singapore
- Small town residents: Chevron pizza 'scandal'...
- Attempt to raise minimum wage in Utah... 29
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 12
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see... 12
- About Utah: He came, he saw, he fit in 8
- Report: Utah made big money by keeping... 8
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 6
- Demolition underway on major downtown... 5
- Doug Robinson: Gail Miller —... 4