KAYSVILLE — POS-IM released a new iPhone integration platform to aid small businesses with electronic payments and inventory.
POS-IM is a small business based in Kaysville that was started in 1986. A father and son team of entrepreneurs developed a point=of-sale system for their own retail store and realized that other small businesses also needed a similar product to help run their stores. Point of Sale is a business term for tools used at the actual sales traction like cash registers or product scanners.
So seeing an opportunity for a simple POS software system to make the difference for small to medium-size businesses, they started POS-IM and developed the software and tools needed to run many different types of sales operations. POS-IM's software today is being used by thousands of business across the globe to run inventory and POS transactions.
With POS-IM's new iPhone integration, businesses can run sales and credit card transactions remotely though an iPhone and the transaction will be recorded in the store's main inventory. Getting started with POS-IM will run you about $4,200 to get a full system set up and running properly.
- Fewer breezes led to less wind power... 11
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson could... 8
- Gov. Herbert met with lobbyists to ask... 6
- US economy struggles at start of... 3
- Democratic A.G. candidate says Reyes... 3
- FBI says it won't disclose how it... 2
- How much did people spend on cars the... 2
- US consumer confidence slips in April 1