KAYSVILLE — POS-IM released a new iPhone integration platform to aid small businesses with electronic payments and inventory.
POS-IM is a small business based in Kaysville that was started in 1986. A father and son team of entrepreneurs developed a point=of-sale system for their own retail store and realized that other small businesses also needed a similar product to help run their stores. Point of Sale is a business term for tools used at the actual sales traction like cash registers or product scanners.
So seeing an opportunity for a simple POS software system to make the difference for small to medium-size businesses, they started POS-IM and developed the software and tools needed to run many different types of sales operations. POS-IM's software today is being used by thousands of business across the globe to run inventory and POS transactions.
With POS-IM's new iPhone integration, businesses can run sales and credit card transactions remotely though an iPhone and the transaction will be recorded in the store's main inventory. Getting started with POS-IM will run you about $4,200 to get a full system set up and running properly.
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- Amish country bristles at ‘Mafia’...
- Summit County sees credit card breach after...
- Varian Medical breaks ground on Salt Lake...
- Fallon to lead honors as Leno wins top humor...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 27
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 12
- Amish country bristles at... 10
- Mimicking the airlines, hotels get... 9
- Paul Mero steps down as head of... 9
- Burger King in talks to buy Tim Hortons 8
- California push to avert higher gas... 3
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 3