KAYSVILLE — POS-IM released a new iPhone integration platform to aid small businesses with electronic payments and inventory.
POS-IM is a small business based in Kaysville that was started in 1986. A father and son team of entrepreneurs developed a point=of-sale system for their own retail store and realized that other small businesses also needed a similar product to help run their stores. Point of Sale is a business term for tools used at the actual sales traction like cash registers or product scanners.
So seeing an opportunity for a simple POS software system to make the difference for small to medium-size businesses, they started POS-IM and developed the software and tools needed to run many different types of sales operations. POS-IM's software today is being used by thousands of business across the globe to run inventory and POS transactions.
With POS-IM's new iPhone integration, businesses can run sales and credit card transactions remotely though an iPhone and the transaction will be recorded in the store's main inventory. Getting started with POS-IM will run you about $4,200 to get a full system set up and running properly.
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax this...
- Are you part of the global 'baby shortage'?
- Nintendo opens 2015 with some big announcements
- What's in a name? At Grand Canyon, history,...
- Kimberly Rotter: 7 weird things that affect...
- Randy Shumway: The winners and losers of...
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of the...
- Greek radical left wins election, threatening...
- EPA inventory highlights 'toxic'... 19
- Analysis: Obama seizes on recovery,... 17
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 16
- Obama's proposed mandatory paid... 13
- Utah has fourth largest gender wage... 12
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 12
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of... 10
- Survey ranks Utah's best and worst... 9