KAYSVILLE — POS-IM released a new iPhone integration platform to aid small businesses with electronic payments and inventory.
POS-IM is a small business based in Kaysville that was started in 1986. A father and son team of entrepreneurs developed a point=of-sale system for their own retail store and realized that other small businesses also needed a similar product to help run their stores. Point of Sale is a business term for tools used at the actual sales traction like cash registers or product scanners.
So seeing an opportunity for a simple POS software system to make the difference for small to medium-size businesses, they started POS-IM and developed the software and tools needed to run many different types of sales operations. POS-IM's software today is being used by thousands of business across the globe to run inventory and POS transactions.
With POS-IM's new iPhone integration, businesses can run sales and credit card transactions remotely though an iPhone and the transaction will be recorded in the store's main inventory. Getting started with POS-IM will run you about $4,200 to get a full system set up and running properly.
- The future of food? 3D printing moves beyond...
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- XanGo seeks ouster of co-founder in new lawsuit
- Obama threatens veto of Republican student...
- US companies challenging contraception mandate
- Taking back family dinner: A healthy,...
- S.L. draws up airport plans 33
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 29
- Should we let wunderkinds drop out of... 13
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL... 11
- IRS official to take the 5th at hearing 8
- Apple's Cook to face Senate questions... 6
- The future of food? 3D printing moves... 6
- Obama threatens veto of Republican... 6