KAYSVILLE — POS-IM released a new iPhone integration platform to aid small businesses with electronic payments and inventory.
POS-IM is a small business based in Kaysville that was started in 1986. A father and son team of entrepreneurs developed a point=of-sale system for their own retail store and realized that other small businesses also needed a similar product to help run their stores. Point of Sale is a business term for tools used at the actual sales traction like cash registers or product scanners.
So seeing an opportunity for a simple POS software system to make the difference for small to medium-size businesses, they started POS-IM and developed the software and tools needed to run many different types of sales operations. POS-IM's software today is being used by thousands of business across the globe to run inventory and POS transactions.
With POS-IM's new iPhone integration, businesses can run sales and credit card transactions remotely though an iPhone and the transaction will be recorded in the store's main inventory. Getting started with POS-IM will run you about $4,200 to get a full system set up and running properly.
- Shoppers skip turkey for a shot at...
- Barbie can be an engineer, but only if the...
- 4 reasons why you shouldn't shop on Black Friday
- BLACK FRIDAY LIVE: Protests, beer and prison
- Here's how much you can expect to spend on...
- 5 ways to talk about money with your family...
- Our complete guide to Black Friday, Cyber...
- Immigration reform will boost the economy,...
- Shoppers skip turkey for a shot at... 13
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why... 12
- Immigration reform will boost the... 8
- Barbie can be an engineer, but only if... 7
- Thanksgiving trumps Black Friday for deals 4
- Facing health law hikes, consumers mull... 4
- Salt Lake City opens door for rideshare... 2
- 5 ways to talk about money with your... 2