BYU basketball: Brandon Davies named WCC Player of the Week
Behind Davies' play, BYU defeated No. 24 Gonzaga and Portland. In those contests, Davies averaged 16.5 points, nine rebounds and 4.5 steals. He also shot 56 percent from the floor.
In the win over the Bulldogs, Davies scored 15 points of 7-of-12 shooting and pulled down five rebounds. Against the Pilots, Davies poured in 18 points, collected 13 rebounds and had a career-high eight steals, which was one away from a school record.
This marks the second time this season that Davies has received player of the week honors. He also earned that recognition on Jan. 2.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 113
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 30
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 23
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22