Grizzlies at Celtics, NBATV, 10 a.m.
West Virginia at Providence, ALT, 10 a.m.
Michigan at Michigan St., CBS, 11 a.m.
Villanova at Pittsburgh, ESPN, noon
Qatar Masters, GOLF, 6:30 a.m.
Phoenix Open, GOLF, 11 a.m. (CBS, 1 p.m.)
Georgia at Utah, ABC, 11 a.m. (tape)
Patriots vs. Giants, NBC, 4:20 p.m.
Bruins at Capitals, NBCSP, 10:30 a.m.
Newcastle vs. Aston Villa, FSC, 6:30 a.m.
Chelsea vs. Manchester United, FOX, 8:30 a.m.
Sochaux vs. Lille, FSC, 9 a.m.
AC Milan vs. Napoli, FSC, 12:30 p.m.
Juventus vs. Siena, FSC, 3 p.m. (delay)
Dayton at Xavier, ESPNU, 9 a.m.
UTEP at Rice, ROOT, 10 a.m.
DePaul at Notre Dame, ESPNU, 11 a.m.
Auburn at Tennessee, ALT, noon
Missouri at Texas Tech, ROOT, noon
Washington at Southern Cal, ROOT, 2 p.m.
Patriots vs. Giants, AM-1320, 4:20 p.m.
- Guard Elijah Bryant announces he is...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive line...
- Cougars say they have learned lessons in wake...
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be Utah's...
- Whittingham dishes on stadium expansion,...
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor Harding...
- Utah Utes football: Ranking the best players...
- Phil Steele gives tempered assessment... 77
- Morning links: Utah is on the rise in... 74
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 65
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 46
- BYU looking for another defensive... 33
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 31
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 30
- Utah Utes backup quarterback Donovan... 29