Sue Ogrocki, Associated Press
STILLWATER, Okla. — Perry Jones III had 16 points and 11 rebounds, Quincy Acy provided the go-ahead basket and a key offensive rebound down the stretch and No. 6 Baylor edged Oklahoma State 64-60 on Saturday.
The Cowboys (11-12, 4-6 Big 12) rallied from a nine-point deficit to take a 57-56 lead on Keiton Page's wide-open 3-pointer from the right wing with 1:42 to play.
After a timeout, Acy answered at the other end with a layup set up by Pierre Jackson's drive. Acy also grabbed the rebound when Brady Heslip missed the front end of a one-and-one free throw opportunity with 6.8 seconds left, allowing Anthony Jones to hit two foul shots to close it out for Baylor (21-2, 8-2).
Brian Williams scored a career-high 23 points for Oklahoma State, which was bidding to win back-to-back home games against top-10 opponents.
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- High school football: Top 25 preseason rankings
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- BYU football: Alani Fua may be next Cougar...
- Brain injury changes the lives and tests the...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Former BYU defensive lineman Eathyn...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 167
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 35
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 30
- Watch list roundup: 22 local players... 26