The value of my home is almost half of what it was a few years ago. So why are my taxes more?
I guess I need to go to my rainy-day fund. Oh, I forgot, I don't have a rainy-day fund because I had to pay my taxes.
I guess it will just have to rain on my house, and no parade for me.
- Dan Liljenquist: Confronting Saudi Arabia's...
- Jay Evensen: Utah's homeless problem still rages
- Letter: Utah GOP divided
- Letter: Respect the governor
- My view: New labor rule may harm Utah's...
- In our opinion: Supreme Court to consider...
- In our opinion: The public health crisis of...
- Letter: Constitutional republic