The value of my home is almost half of what it was a few years ago. So why are my taxes more?
I guess I need to go to my rainy-day fund. Oh, I forgot, I don't have a rainy-day fund because I had to pay my taxes.
I guess it will just have to rain on my house, and no parade for me.
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- My view: Voting member's perspective on the...
- White House press corps has been turned into...
- Letters: Founders' values
- John Florez: Government a big vending machine
- George F. Will: Obama takes a page from...
- In our opinion: Leave NCIC alone
- My view: Fighting the ignoble reign of money
- Letters: Move to the center 37
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 29
- Letters: Dismantle IRS 25
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21
- Letters: The buck stops here 21
- Commentary claims liberals are shocked... 21