The value of my home is almost half of what it was a few years ago. So why are my taxes more?
I guess I need to go to my rainy-day fund. Oh, I forgot, I don't have a rainy-day fund because I had to pay my taxes.
I guess it will just have to rain on my house, and no parade for me.
- Greg Bell: Too many steering wheels in Utah's...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the result...
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- In our opinion: Inconsistency in school test...
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- Letter: Buy American