Deseret News archives
Congratulations to Bailey Gerhardt for her bravery for possibly saving the lives of many of our precious youth at Roy High School, including those who think it is cool to berate her because she stood up for what is right.
Isn't there a bullying policy in the Utah school districts that also defends and protects those that are harassed? Those who bully youth for doing what is right should be the ones the police escort out of the school and into a supervised environment away from those students who have the guts enough to stand up for what's right.
Thank you, Bailey Gerhardt. We need more like you!
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4...
- John Florez: The people's voices don't count
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions
- In our opinion: Six heroes for our values in...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Our year-end...
- Letter: Distance from religion
- Drew Clark: Ebola, cybersecurity and...
- Cyber warfare provides ominous welcome to 2015
- Letter: Access to health care 42
- John Florez: The people's voices don't... 37
- In our opinion: Police vs. protests... 31
- Letter: Distance from religion 30
- Letter: Sharing culpability 22
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions 19
- A. Scott Anderson: Peace on earth comes... 15
- Prisons bring much positive change 13