Deseret News archives
Congratulations to Bailey Gerhardt for her bravery for possibly saving the lives of many of our precious youth at Roy High School, including those who think it is cool to berate her because she stood up for what is right.
Isn't there a bullying policy in the Utah school districts that also defends and protects those that are harassed? Those who bully youth for doing what is right should be the ones the police escort out of the school and into a supervised environment away from those students who have the guts enough to stand up for what's right.
Thank you, Bailey Gerhardt. We need more like you!
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms of...
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- In our opinion: Internet sales tax should...
- My view: They run toward danger
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- In our opinion: National security and... 71
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 50
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 20
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 17