Deseret News archives
Congratulations to Bailey Gerhardt for her bravery for possibly saving the lives of many of our precious youth at Roy High School, including those who think it is cool to berate her because she stood up for what is right.
Isn't there a bullying policy in the Utah school districts that also defends and protects those that are harassed? Those who bully youth for doing what is right should be the ones the police escort out of the school and into a supervised environment away from those students who have the guts enough to stand up for what's right.
Thank you, Bailey Gerhardt. We need more like you!
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- What one word best describes Barack Obama?
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal, Affordable...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Michael Gerson: America has enough problems...
- 18 of the most heart warming and feel-good...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Yes, women and children...
- Letter: Antelope Island prison
- What The New York Times gets wrong... 82
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal,... 71
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: Utah... 50
- In our opinion: It's time to end the... 42
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize... 38
- In our opinion: Fairness for all in... 37
- Jay Evensen: Will Obama visit Utah? Do... 37
- In our opinion: It's time for Utah to... 27