Deseret News archives
Congratulations to Bailey Gerhardt for her bravery for possibly saving the lives of many of our precious youth at Roy High School, including those who think it is cool to berate her because she stood up for what is right.
Isn't there a bullying policy in the Utah school districts that also defends and protects those that are harassed? Those who bully youth for doing what is right should be the ones the police escort out of the school and into a supervised environment away from those students who have the guts enough to stand up for what's right.
Thank you, Bailey Gerhardt. We need more like you!
- In our opinion: Airport expansion reflects...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious...
- The complicated political views of...
- 3 modern Utah heroes who exemplify pioneer...
- In our opinion: History will remember our...
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and the...
- Letter: Breeding hate
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 104
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 61
- My view: Amnesty towards border... 56
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 52
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Society values 45
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 40
- Letter: Breeding hate 38