Deseret News archives
Congratulations to Bailey Gerhardt for her bravery for possibly saving the lives of many of our precious youth at Roy High School, including those who think it is cool to berate her because she stood up for what is right.
Isn't there a bullying policy in the Utah school districts that also defends and protects those that are harassed? Those who bully youth for doing what is right should be the ones the police escort out of the school and into a supervised environment away from those students who have the guts enough to stand up for what's right.
Thank you, Bailey Gerhardt. We need more like you!
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument in...
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood scandal...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to help...
- In our opinion: Time to phase out federal...
- Letter: Envision Utah scam
- Five principles to help guide public dialogue...
- In our opinion: Sen. Mike Lee's proposed...
- Five principles to help guide public... 111
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 69
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 45
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 44
- Letter: Human body 41
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 40
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 33
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 23