It seems to me that the presidential campaign has become like a game of survivor: Who can lie, outlast and outwit to the end will win. The difference may be who is willing to pay the most to get into office.
What You May Have Missed
- Letter: Disregarding liberty, laws
- Letter: Shredded Constitution
- Letter: Trump’s chances
- Jay Evensen: Allowing states to collect sales...
- My view: Poor federal stewardship threatens...
- Richard Davis: Time to fix Obamacare rather...
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school funds...
- My view: $1.2 billion for nutrient removal is...