It seems to me that the presidential campaign has become like a game of survivor: Who can lie, outlast and outwit to the end will win. The difference may be who is willing to pay the most to get into office.
What You May Have Missed
- Letter: Act with love, not fear
- In our opinion: Utah is abundantly richer for...
- Derek B. Miller: Stop playing politics with...
- Michael Gerson: The Trump effect on the GOP...
- My view: Bring back the blacksmith: A case...
- Doug Robinson: The Iron Lady of Utah
- Letter: The truly needy
- Letter: Board member resignation