KSL's John Hollenhorst reports that an unusual building — shaped like a big semi-circle and as long as a football field on one side — is currently being built at the FLDS YFZ Ranch.
The building is mysterious to experts and observers, with things like tubes curling from the top and an apparent drainage system raising questions.
Rumors suggest the building could either be used to replace the old FLDS Temple, which is considered desecrated after Texas Rangers seized evidence from it in 2008, or to house a giant statue of Warren Jeffs.
See more on this story, including photos and video, at KSL.com.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12