KSL's John Hollenhorst reports that an unusual building — shaped like a big semi-circle and as long as a football field on one side — is currently being built at the FLDS YFZ Ranch.
The building is mysterious to experts and observers, with things like tubes curling from the top and an apparent drainage system raising questions.
Rumors suggest the building could either be used to replace the old FLDS Temple, which is considered desecrated after Texas Rangers seized evidence from it in 2008, or to house a giant statue of Warren Jeffs.
See more on this story, including photos and video, at KSL.com.
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Stolen Dodge Charger no match for Hurricane...
- Salt Lake County cities, school districts...
- Teen girl killed in Millard County crash
- What went right: How one Orem family turned...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Recreation, crowds and challenges: What's...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 48
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 37
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 33
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 16
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after... 12
- Salt Lake police looking for horses,... 10
- Survey: Utah residents want crops, not... 10
- National report shows high overall... 9