KSL's John Hollenhorst reports that an unusual building — shaped like a big semi-circle and as long as a football field on one side — is currently being built at the FLDS YFZ Ranch.
The building is mysterious to experts and observers, with things like tubes curling from the top and an apparent drainage system raising questions.
Rumors suggest the building could either be used to replace the old FLDS Temple, which is considered desecrated after Texas Rangers seized evidence from it in 2008, or to house a giant statue of Warren Jeffs.
See more on this story, including photos and video, at KSL.com.
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- A firsthand perspective: Reflecting on the...
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- Mia Love announces she's officially running...
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at least...
- Utah facing $1.2 billion-dollar water...
- LDS missionary from Sweden suffers aneurysm,...
- Utah soldier presumed dead in Afghanistan
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 63
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at... 45
- Police say driver who hit 3 children... 27
- Angry Orrin Hatch: IRS guilty of... 19
- Utah GOP convention agenda includes... 19
- Attorney General John Swallow says he's... 16
- Mormon missionary age announcement... 14
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 13