KSL's John Hollenhorst reports that an unusual building — shaped like a big semi-circle and as long as a football field on one side — is currently being built at the FLDS YFZ Ranch.
The building is mysterious to experts and observers, with things like tubes curling from the top and an apparent drainage system raising questions.
Rumors suggest the building could either be used to replace the old FLDS Temple, which is considered desecrated after Texas Rangers seized evidence from it in 2008, or to house a giant statue of Warren Jeffs.
See more on this story, including photos and video, at KSL.com.
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes into...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 17
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 16
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 15