KSL's John Hollenhorst reports that an unusual building — shaped like a big semi-circle and as long as a football field on one side — is currently being built at the FLDS YFZ Ranch.
The building is mysterious to experts and observers, with things like tubes curling from the top and an apparent drainage system raising questions.
Rumors suggest the building could either be used to replace the old FLDS Temple, which is considered desecrated after Texas Rangers seized evidence from it in 2008, or to house a giant statue of Warren Jeffs.
See more on this story, including photos and video, at KSL.com.
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 32
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21