Seth Wenig, File, Associated Press
Newt Gingrich must be really desperate if he can't own up to the things that will cost him the election. While trying to find flaws with Mitt Romney, I don't see him doing everything that Romney has done under protest of other crybaby politicians.
Where is Gingrich's tax return history? Where is his recent achievements outside of being Speaker of the House? Where are the good reasons on why he should even be running for president? He is a grumpy, old man who should have left the game after his turn as a high ranking congressman ended years ago. Why are we paying him any attention at all?
- Stuart Reid: Despite study results, religion...
- Dan Liljenquist: Utah Retirement System audit...
- My view: Reducing benefits gradually can make...
- National debt not just financial issue...
- Letter: Put people in control
- In Our Opinion: Hatch-Cardin bill to make...
- Richard Davis: The million-dollar question...
- Letter: Beware of barbecued bugs
- Stuart Reid: Despite study results,... 50
- Richard Davis: The million-dollar... 48
- Letter: Solar surcharge 34
- In our opinion: Study cites excessive... 32
- In our opinion: Teacher evaluations a... 30
- Michael Gerson: Republicans should... 30
- My view: Reducing benefits gradually... 28
- Letter: Keep it simple 27