Seth Wenig, File, Associated Press
Newt Gingrich must be really desperate if he can't own up to the things that will cost him the election. While trying to find flaws with Mitt Romney, I don't see him doing everything that Romney has done under protest of other crybaby politicians.
Where is Gingrich's tax return history? Where is his recent achievements outside of being Speaker of the House? Where are the good reasons on why he should even be running for president? He is a grumpy, old man who should have left the game after his turn as a high ranking congressman ended years ago. Why are we paying him any attention at all?
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot 'progress'...
- My view: Medicaid will sting Beehive State's...
- Letter: Moral decline
- Letter: My sons
- John Hoffmire: Unknowingly raising another...
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage, Utah...
- Jay Evensen: U2's 'free' album highlights...
- Who likes Obama's ISIS plan, and who doesn't
- Letter: Moral decline 87
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 65
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage,... 55
- In our opinion: Some universities... 45
- Politico Magazine: If Mitt Romney runs... 44
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move... 40
- My view: Government broadband spells... 28
- In our opinion: Revisiting racial... 25