Seth Wenig, File, Associated Press
Newt Gingrich must be really desperate if he can't own up to the things that will cost him the election. While trying to find flaws with Mitt Romney, I don't see him doing everything that Romney has done under protest of other crybaby politicians.
Where is Gingrich's tax return history? Where is his recent achievements outside of being Speaker of the House? Where are the good reasons on why he should even be running for president? He is a grumpy, old man who should have left the game after his turn as a high ranking congressman ended years ago. Why are we paying him any attention at all?
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- Ralph Becker: Reaching for the best of the...
- George F. Will: Adding Pence the pliable to...
- My view: Supporting Utah's public education...
- Charles Krauthammer: Notes from Cleveland:...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 44
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 37
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 32
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 30
- Letter: Acting presidential 30
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 28
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 22