Seth Wenig, File, Associated Press
Newt Gingrich must be really desperate if he can't own up to the things that will cost him the election. While trying to find flaws with Mitt Romney, I don't see him doing everything that Romney has done under protest of other crybaby politicians.
Where is Gingrich's tax return history? Where is his recent achievements outside of being Speaker of the House? Where are the good reasons on why he should even be running for president? He is a grumpy, old man who should have left the game after his turn as a high ranking congressman ended years ago. Why are we paying him any attention at all?
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument in...
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to help...
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood scandal...
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on Mexican...
- In our opinion: Sen. Mike Lee's proposed...
- Letter: More Lehi gridlock?
- Letter: Draper real estate
- Five principles to help guide public dialogue...
- Five principles to help guide public... 111
- In our opinion: Sen. Mike Lee's... 78
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 65
- Letter: Human body 41
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 34
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 32
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 26
- In our opinion: School libraries need... 18