Seth Wenig, File, Associated Press
Newt Gingrich must be really desperate if he can't own up to the things that will cost him the election. While trying to find flaws with Mitt Romney, I don't see him doing everything that Romney has done under protest of other crybaby politicians.
Where is Gingrich's tax return history? Where is his recent achievements outside of being Speaker of the House? Where are the good reasons on why he should even be running for president? He is a grumpy, old man who should have left the game after his turn as a high ranking congressman ended years ago. Why are we paying him any attention at all?
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- My view: Non-discrimination laws have a problem
- President should not act without...
- In our opinion: No more 'Government Motors'
- Richard Davis: Mandela's greatest achievement...
- Letter: American billionaires
- Matthew Sanders: Nelson Mandela's goodness...
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP?
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 65
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 61
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 43
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 39
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 31
- In our opinion: No more 'Government... 30
- President should not act without... 26
- My view: Non-discrimination laws have a... 25