Jazz 12-7 vs. Clippers 12-6
Today, 8:30 p.m.
Radio: 1320 AM, 98.7 FM
Season series: Jazz lead series, 1-0
Paul Millsap: 17.1 ppg, 9.4 rpg Blake Griffin: 21.1 ppg, 11.1 rpg
Gordon Hayward: 8.9 ppg, 3.2 rpgCaron Butler: 15.1 ppg, 3.9 rpg
*A Jefferson: 17.9 ppg, 9.0 rpg DeAndre Jordan: 8.4 ppg, 8.8 rpg
Josh Howard: 9.0 ppg, 3.2 rpg Chauncey Billups: 15.8 ppg, 4.2 apg
Devin Harris: 9.4 ppg, 4.6 apg Chris Paul: 18.1 ppg, 8.9 apg
*The Clippers were the undermanned team when they fell to Utah 108-79 two weeks ago, but it's the Jazz who will be down player(s) tonight. Starting shooting guard Raja Bell (strained right adductor) will miss his second straight game, and starting center Al Jefferson (inflamed right ankle) will be a game-time decision. ... L.A. will have Chris Paul and Mo Williams back after both missed the Jan. 17 blowout. ... The Jazz have beaten the Clippers 15 consecutive times in Utah, dating back to Jan. 22, 2003. The Clippers have only won once in EnergySolutions Arena in 38 tries. ... Jazz guard Devin Harris' reaction to Clipper Blake Griffin's much-ballihooed monster "dunk" over Thunder big Kendrick Perkins: "Wow. Not many guys can do that."
- The 1990 NBA draft redone: See how a pair of...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Adam Law breaks...
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up...
- Amy Donaldson: It's easy for this working...
- Utah Jazz: Terry Rozier’s toughness...
- Syracuse sophomore Hunter Woodhall chases...
- Utah Jazz host third pre-draft workout,...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 45
- Links: BYU gets a new commitment; Utes... 43
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 39
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders... 31
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Morning links: SI features Frank... 11
- BYU baseball team confident entering... 8