Connecticut at Georgetown, ESPN2, 5 p.m.
Rutgers at Providence, ESPNU, 5 p.m.
Georgia at Auburn, ALT, 6 p.m.
Memphis at Southern Miss, CBSSN, 6 p.m.
Thunder at Mavericks, ESPN, 6 p.m.
Wyoming at TCU, mtn., 6 p.m.
Baylor at Texas A&M, ESPN2, 7 p.m.
Oklahoma at Kansas, ESPNU, 7 p.m.
Boise St. at San Diego St., CBSSN, 8 p.m.
Clippers at Jazz, ESPN/ROOT, 8:30 p.m.
Colorado St. at UNLV, mtn., 8:30 p.m.
ESPNU Signing Day Special, ESPNU, 7 a.m.
International Bowl, CBSSN, 4 p.m.
Rangers at Sabres, NBCSP, 5:30 p.m.
CHL Top Prospects Game, NHLTV, 8 p.m.
Bolton vs. Arsenal, FSC, 1 p.m.
Lazio vs. AC Milan, FSC, 3 p.m. (delay)
Clippers at Jazz, AM-1320/FM-98.7/AM-1600, 8:30 p.m.
- Gallery of champions: All 94 state...
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout tour...
- Ranking the best small forwards in the NBA...
- Several early season game times set for Utah,...
- Morning links: Sports figures react to...
- Utah football: QB Wilson determined to make...
- Brad Rock: Haws family has worldview on...
- Ranking the best shooting guards in the NBA...
- Morning links: Sports figures react to... 92
- Utah football: QB Wilson determined to... 36
- Brad Rock: Tackle football for girls... 25
- Morning links: Haws, Wright workout for... 21
- Several early season game times set for... 17
- Dick Harmon: As Marriott Center gets... 16
- His legacy at BYU secure, Tyler Haws... 13
- Former BYU guard Tyler Haws to work out... 13