FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. — Arkansas has yet to lose in Bud Walton Arena this season.
The Razorbacks (15-6, 3-3 Southeastern Conference) hope to keep that streak alive on Tuesday night when they host No. 25 Vanderbilt.
The Commodores (16-5, 5-1) are 4-1 on the road this season, including a win at then No. 13 Marquette on Dec. 29. They have won 10 of 11 entering the game, with their only loss during that stretch an overtime defeat to Mississippi State.
Arkansas is 0-6 away from Fayetteville in its first season under coach Mike Anderson, including a "home" defeat to Houston in North Little Rock.
However, its perfect mark at home includes a pair of wins over ranked teams — then No. 15 Mississippi State and No. 20 Michigan.
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Dick Harmon: John Beck very impressed with...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle Whittingham...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News MVPs...
- BYU's worldwide fan base highlighted in...
- Brad Rock: Jazz dreaming of a Blazing future
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 103
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 75
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 64
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 45
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog:... 27