Devontae Glover-Wright, Eastern Arizona Junior College, Thatcher, Ariz. 6-0, 165 CB. Like most junior college signees, Glover-Wright will be looked at to compete immediately for the Aggies.
Delroy Hamilton, Hallandale HS, Hallandale, FL. Hamilton is the latest in a line of talented Floridians to join the Aggies as Andersen has worked to open a pipeline into Florida.
Dontavious Heard, King HS, Lithonia, Ga. 6-1, 175 WR. Heard held an offer from Memphis and is receiving a lot of late interest from Nebraska.
Jordon Jenkins, Coffeyville CC, Coffeyville, Kas. 6-0, 195 WR. Utah State continues to look for consistent threats in the passing game.
Dwayne Lorick, Anacostia HS, Washington, DC. 6-4, 200 WR. At 6-foot-4 will be a huge target downfield for USU.
Logan Malohifo'ou, Copper Hills HS, Salt Lake City, UT. 6-7, 240 OT. Returned from an LDS Church mission to Fiji in October. Chose Utah State over Utah and BYU.
Bruce Natson, Boyd Anderson HS, Fort Lauderdale, FL. 5-7, 165 WR. Speedy slot receiver expects to come in and immediately compete for playing time. Also has skills as a kick returner
D.J. Nelson, Logan HS, Logan, UT. 5-10, 175 QB. Broke nearly every record in the book while at Logan High and won the 4A state title for the Grizzlies. Will compete for time at quarterback when he returns from an LDS Mission.
Jake Simonich, San Ramon Valley HS, Danville, Calif. 6-6, 270 OL. Simonich was recruited by Boise State, Sacramento State and Nevada before committing to Utah State in early January.
Bill Vavau, Snow College, Ephraim 6-4, 325 OL. Vavau will compete for immediate playing time in Logan after a successful stint at Snow.
Nick Vigil, Fremont HS, Plain City 6-2, 180 RB. Vigil was considered as the top running back in the state in 2011 and committed early to be an Aggie.
Patrick Ward, Glendale CC, Phoenix AZ. 6-5, 285 OL. Utah State won this recruiting battle over Big 10 schools Indiana and Purdue and the Pac-12's Washington State.
Alex Wheat, Palomar College, San Marcos, CA. 6-4, 210 WR. Big target also has downfield speed with a reported 4.5 40-yard dash. Caught 47 passes for 854 yards and 11 TDs as a freshman last season at Palomar.
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- College football predictions: How will... 140
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- First steps: Utes open season with... 55
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 44
- Utah football: Utes eye successful start 42