Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
The state liquor law does not need any changing. Just clean up its operation and operators.
What You May Have Missed
- George F. Will: Squandered potential:...
- Mike Lee: It will be our ideas that win in 2014
- A Hobson's choice: Religious freedom in the...
- Doug Robinson: Dinsmore has made his mark on...
- Winter box office is sluggish — bad...
- Jay Evensen: Obama's comedy appearance...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Will Putin's gamble...
- Letter: No sportsmanship, no class
- It doesn't have to be hard for... 60
- In our opinion: Obama's immigration... 52
- Obama shows his funny side while... 40
- Letter: Invite the divine 36
- Libertarian wave wins big at CPAC 34
- Jay Evensen: Obama's comedy appearance... 34
- My view: SB54 will politically and... 30
- Mike Lee: It will be our ideas that win... 28