Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
The state liquor law does not need any changing. Just clean up its operation and operators.
What You May Have Missed
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme Court...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: How Alex Boye's...
- In our opinion: Repairing Salt Lake City streets
- Arthur Cyr: North Korea’s leaders...
- George F. Will: Britain at the crossroads
- In our opinion: Transitioning from coal to...
- My view: The one thing that could solve...
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 50
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme... 45
- My view: Character still matters in... 25
- Letter: Trump's delegate count 20
- Letter: Obama visits Hiroshima 20
- Mia Love: America's soldiers are... 18
- In our opinion: Remembering Hiroshima... 16
- My view: The one thing that could solve... 11