WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — Former presidential hopeful Herman Cain is backing Newt Gingrich's White House bid.
Cain endorsed his fellow Georgian Saturday, just days before Florida's primary, at a GOP fundraiser.
Gingrich was also slated to speak to the group later Saturday night.
Gingrich, a former House speaker, is in a fierce fight for Tuesday's Florida's GOP primary with Mitt Romney.
Cain, a favorite of the tea party and a former pizza executive, left the race before the first nominating contests facing accusations of unwanted sexual advances. He remains popular, however, and would be a late boost for Gingrich.
- NORAD 'tracks' Santa's journey across globe
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near Ferguson
- Women excised from public life, abused by IS
- Severe storms slam the South, killing at least 4
- Wal-Mart tests gift card exchange
- Sony broadly releases 'The Interview' in...
- Key developments in the case of slain NYPD...
- Denver shelters cite legal pot in homeless...
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,... 17
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by... 15
- Going it alone, Obama rocked the boat... 13
- Key developments in the case of slain... 9
- Pope in blistering critique of Vatican... 8
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near... 8
- Killings of 2 New York officers trigger... 6
- Senate, CIA agree torture program was... 6