WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — Former presidential hopeful Herman Cain is backing Newt Gingrich's White House bid.
Cain endorsed his fellow Georgian Saturday, just days before Florida's primary, at a GOP fundraiser.
Gingrich was also slated to speak to the group later Saturday night.
Gingrich, a former House speaker, is in a fierce fight for Tuesday's Florida's GOP primary with Mitt Romney.
Cain, a favorite of the tea party and a former pizza executive, left the race before the first nominating contests facing accusations of unwanted sexual advances. He remains popular, however, and would be a late boost for Gingrich.
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters in...
- Grand jury won't indict Ferguson cop in shooting
- Ferguson businesses torched in overnight...
- In New Zealand, feud over fate of 1902 corpse...
- Latinos are 'very optimistic' about America's...
- Why Salt Lake City is one of the best cities...
- At least 17 killed in Egypt by building collapse
- Thanksgiving trumps Black Friday for deals
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters... 63
- Grand jury won't indict Ferguson cop in... 30
- Obama: Americans want 'new car smell'... 29
- Fact check: Obama's claims on illegal... 18
- Winners and losers under Obama's... 18
- Under pressure, Hagel steps down as... 15
- Boehner: 'We will not stand idle' on... 14
- Obama immigration plan good, not great... 13