WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — Former presidential hopeful Herman Cain is backing Newt Gingrich's White House bid.
Cain endorsed his fellow Georgian Saturday, just days before Florida's primary, at a GOP fundraiser.
Gingrich was also slated to speak to the group later Saturday night.
Gingrich, a former House speaker, is in a fierce fight for Tuesday's Florida's GOP primary with Mitt Romney.
Cain, a favorite of the tea party and a former pizza executive, left the race before the first nominating contests facing accusations of unwanted sexual advances. He remains popular, however, and would be a late boost for Gingrich.
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- States explore free community college
- Malaysia: No engine data after plane went...
- Student who sued parents to get them to...
- 'Noah' banned in three countries weeks before...
- Utah-based company to promote U.S. on grand...
- Americans spend how much on pets?
- Rescuers continue searching rubble from NYC...
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 25
- Senate Democrats choose election... 23
- 'Noah' banned in three countries weeks... 21
- Student who sued parents to get them to... 20
- Supreme Court sides with Wyoming... 16
- President Obama calls for a... 15
- Obama economists: Rosier picture if... 14
- Utah among states wrestling with... 11