Danny Moloshok, Associated Press
PARK CITY, Utah — Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana are in Park City to promote their film, "The Words," which is closing the Sundance Film Festival.
The two actors play a married couple in the film, which follows an aspiring writer who gains fame when he finds an old manuscript and passes it off as his own.
The pair avoided any appearance of their reported off-screen romance by staying apart from one another while posing for photos and giving interviews to support the film. Saldana did affectionately touch Cooper as they passed in a hallway, though.
"The Words" was among the first films acquired at Sundance. CBS Films is set to release it in the fall.
The drama, which also stars Dennis Quaid, Jeremy Irons, Ben Barnes and Olivia Wilde, premiered Friday.
- Fly a flag for Cody: Army confirms Utah man...
- 'Star Trek: Into Darkness' does $70.6M but...
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- 2 men arrested in killing over iPad in Las Vegas
- Small Fla. city wonders who won $590.5...
- White House insists Obama was not involved in...
- Tea party looks to take advantage of moment
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 63
- White House insists Obama was not... 21
- Journalists push back against Obama... 21
- House chairman sees IRS targeting as... 16
- Associated Press CEO calls records... 16
- Republicans try to link IRS scandal,... 12
- President Obama walking a familiar path... 11
- Tea party looks to take advantage of... 11