Danny Moloshok, Associated Press
PARK CITY, Utah — Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana are in Park City to promote their film, "The Words," which is closing the Sundance Film Festival.
The two actors play a married couple in the film, which follows an aspiring writer who gains fame when he finds an old manuscript and passes it off as his own.
The pair avoided any appearance of their reported off-screen romance by staying apart from one another while posing for photos and giving interviews to support the film. Saldana did affectionately touch Cooper as they passed in a hallway, though.
"The Words" was among the first films acquired at Sundance. CBS Films is set to release it in the fall.
The drama, which also stars Dennis Quaid, Jeremy Irons, Ben Barnes and Olivia Wilde, premiered Friday.
- Poll: Two-thirds of US would struggle to...
- Egypt army says plane wreckage found near...
- Trump to wary Republicans: Trust me. Really.
- India records its hottest temperature ever...
- Stocks move higher, led by technology and banks
- Nigeria: 2nd Chibok girl rescued was not...
- New Taiwan president omits one-China...
- Pregnant women in US with Zika spikes on new...
- At NRA, Trump slams Clinton for... 39
- Clinton calls Trump's gun policies... 37
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 37
- Trump to wary Republicans: Trust me.... 32
- Superintendent: No need to obey... 31
- Former Utah Gov. Mike Leavitt advising... 20
- If Hillary becomes president, will she... 19
- Anti-Trump protests turn violent... 18