Danny Moloshok, Associated Press
PARK CITY, Utah — Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana are in Park City to promote their film, "The Words," which is closing the Sundance Film Festival.
The two actors play a married couple in the film, which follows an aspiring writer who gains fame when he finds an old manuscript and passes it off as his own.
The pair avoided any appearance of their reported off-screen romance by staying apart from one another while posing for photos and giving interviews to support the film. Saldana did affectionately touch Cooper as they passed in a hallway, though.
"The Words" was among the first films acquired at Sundance. CBS Films is set to release it in the fall.
The drama, which also stars Dennis Quaid, Jeremy Irons, Ben Barnes and Olivia Wilde, premiered Friday.
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- Ice bucket challenge goes awry, firefighters...
- Obama announces new birth control fixes for...
- Bridezilla, meet 'Bridechilla'
- Deported Mexicans find new life at call centers
- Huckabee: 'Stop the fight' over Common Core
- Photographer is using portraits to combat...
- How poverty plays a role in Ferguson
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host... 119
- Obama vows justice for killers of U.S.... 29
- 'Don't know' if Missouri teen shot with... 26
- Police, protesters collide again in... 25
- Texas Gov. Perry assembles high-powered... 23
- Federal judge: Florida gay-marriage ban... 17
- Allow student loan bankruptcies,... 17
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in... 15