Robert F. Bukaty, Associated Press
The two leading candidates in Florida's Republican primary, Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich, are staying focused on voters with events around the state this weekend.
On Saturday, Romney has events planned in Pensacola and Panama City. Gingrich will be in Stuart, Port St. Lucie, Brooksville, Orlando, Winter Park and West Palm Beach.
Far away from Florida, Ron Paul is hosting a town hall Saturday morning at the University of Southern Maine, in Gorham, and similar events later in the day in the Maine towns of Freeport and Alfred.
Rick Santorum left Florida for a quick trip to Pennsylvania and plans to host a fundraiser Saturday night in Washington, D.C.
- Items owned by gangster 'Whitey' Bulger to be...
- Motivational speaker Robbins' coal walk burns...
- Lucas abandons plan to build museum in...
- World doping watchdog shuts down Rio Olympic...
- Officials: No evidence Orlando gunman was gay
- Pro-EU Scots, Northern Irish eye UK escape...
- Photo Gallery: Britain joins EU in 1973
- Young Colombians look ahead to a peace...
- House Republicans' report faults Obama... 52
- In need of help, Trump finds few... 39
- Big ruling for abortion rights in... 36
- The pro-life plan that could reverse... 36
- Did Trump really just become a... 36
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26