Charles Dharapak, Associated Press
It's not about which Republican candidate will debate President Obama the best. The much bigger picture is which candidate has the best background to get our country jump started toward economic recovery. In more than three years' time, President Obama was not able to rally Congress to even nibble off his Democratic plate. The hunger fast can't continue.
Gingrich forewarns all famished politicians that his faultless vegan menu will replace all other meal choices in the chamber. Congress will remain ravenous, rather than be force fed in such a condescending manner.
Mitt Romney has the political acumen to unite a divided congress, as well as the financial skills to move us toward economic recovery. We should be hailing his personal success beyond the status quo, not decrying it at every turn. America needs Romney's unique leadership because right now, most of us don't enjoy the plate of hope that America used to dish up better than any other country.
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- James Gattuso: Give Tesla a truly free market...
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- Drew Clark: The 'least dangerous branch' must...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 95
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- In our opinion: How committed are... 26
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 23
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 21
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19
- In our opinion: Now a thriving urban... 17