Mike Carlson, Associated Press
ORLANDO, Fla. — Paul Pierce had 24 points and 10 assists, and E'Twaun Moore added 16 points to help the Boston Celtics erase a 27-point deficit and beat the Orlando Magic for the second time this week, 91-83 on Thursday night.
Pierce and Moore had 10 points each in the fourth quarter.
Dwight Howard led the Magic with 16 points and 16 rebounds. Orlando had an 11-point lead entering the fourth quarter, but shot 2 of 17 in the final 12 minutes.
The Celtics have won marks three straight for just the second time this season. It also was their fourth consecutive victory over the Magic, dating to last season.
Since a season-best, five-game winning streak, the Magic have lost three times in five games.
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 291
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 57
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 44
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37