Mike Carlson, Associated Press
ORLANDO, Fla. — Paul Pierce had 24 points and 10 assists, and E'Twaun Moore added 16 points to help the Boston Celtics erase a 27-point deficit and beat the Orlando Magic for the second time this week, 91-83 on Thursday night.
Pierce and Moore had 10 points each in the fourth quarter.
Dwight Howard led the Magic with 16 points and 16 rebounds. Orlando had an 11-point lead entering the fourth quarter, but shot 2 of 17 in the final 12 minutes.
The Celtics have won marks three straight for just the second time this season. It also was their fourth consecutive victory over the Magic, dating to last season.
Since a season-best, five-game winning streak, the Magic have lost three times in five games.
- BYU falls to Memphis 55-48 in double overtime...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Gordon Hayward happy to be moving on with...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between BYU...
- Cougars gain a lot over Final Four weekend...
- BYU falls to Memphis 55-48 in double... 91
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 36
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 35
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars... 26