Pat Sullivan, Associated Press
HOUSTON — Stephen Jackson and Brandon Jennings each scored 20 points, Ersan Ilyasova had a career-high 19 rebounds after Andrew Bogut sprained his left ankle, and the Milwaukee Bucks snapped an 11-game losing streak in Houston with a 105-99 victory over the Rockets on Wednesday night.
Bogut left in the first quarter and did not return, but Milwaukee hit a season-high 14 shots from 3-point range to win in Houston for the first time since Nov. 2, 1999, when the Rockets still played in the Compaq Center.
Kevin Martin scored 29 points, and Samuel Dalembert had 13 points and a season-high 18 rebounds for the Rockets, who had a seven-game winning streak snapped. Houston was 8 for 31 from 3-point range and dropped to 7-2 at home this season.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 84
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 36
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 25