The refusal by many Christians to cast a vote for candidate Mitt Romney because he is a Mormon is un-American, un-Constitutional and un-Christian. I haven't decided yet which candidate will get my vote (Republican or Democrat), but I am amazed when I read of so many Christians succumbing to this kind of political prejudice and narrow-mindedness.
Although this country allows candidates espoused to any religion to run for office, the government was founded upon basic Christian principles. Refusing to vote for someone whose religious beliefs do not align with yours undermines religious freedom.
- White House press corps has been turned into...
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- George F. Will: Obama takes a page from...
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- Commentary claims liberals are shocked by...
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- In our opinion: Sharing ideas across schools...
- Letters: Bennett is right
- Letters: No welfare, ever 81
- Letters: Move to the center 37
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 34
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 29
- Letters: Dismantle IRS 25
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21