Evan Vucci, Associated Press
Herman Cain left the candidate pool because of shadowy accusations, and yet Newt Gingrich is claiming to be the Republican lifeguard, with his substantial record of adultery, divorce and ethics reprimands? This is the John McCain syndrome all over again. I hope that we will have someone conservative, decent and honest to vote for. Is that too much to ask?
Cynthia L. Hallen
- In our opinion: Optimism in politics would be...
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood relying...
- Letter: BSA lacks a compass
- About Utah: He never yelled, but he sure did...
- In our opinion: NASA's New Horizons opens up...
- Drew Clark: Utah prison volunteers provide a...
- Letter: Erratic protests
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Identifying...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 68
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- In our opinion: After change to state... 25
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23
- Letter: Proper priority 23
- Letter: Voting like a liberal 22