Evan Vucci, Associated Press
Herman Cain left the candidate pool because of shadowy accusations, and yet Newt Gingrich is claiming to be the Republican lifeguard, with his substantial record of adultery, divorce and ethics reprimands? This is the John McCain syndrome all over again. I hope that we will have someone conservative, decent and honest to vote for. Is that too much to ask?
Cynthia L. Hallen
- Doug Robinson: We are in the midst of an era...
- Most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it
- Michael Gerson: The gospel according to JC...
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum wage
- Robert J. Samuelson: Government programs...
- In our opinion: Forgiveness, positive focus...
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before...
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 62
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 56
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 41
- Letter: Doctors unite 40
- Letter: Elected representatives 36
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 32
- Michael E. Kraft: Yes, Congress should... 22
- Letter: No limits 20