Evan Vucci, Associated Press
Herman Cain left the candidate pool because of shadowy accusations, and yet Newt Gingrich is claiming to be the Republican lifeguard, with his substantial record of adultery, divorce and ethics reprimands? This is the John McCain syndrome all over again. I hope that we will have someone conservative, decent and honest to vote for. Is that too much to ask?
Cynthia L. Hallen
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- About Utah: A big deal just got bigger
- In our opinion: U.S. Conference of Catholic...
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- My view: Have we crippled our kids with a...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Politicos...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Whatever happened to the...
- Letter: Good Samaritan
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a... 69
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence... 39
- George F. Will: The low depths of... 27
- Letter: Good Samaritan 22
- In our opinion: U.S. Conference of... 20
- Letter: Inversion concerns 19
- My view: Keystone Pipeline not in... 17
- A. Scott Anderson: Inversions will... 16