Evan Vucci, Associated Press
Herman Cain left the candidate pool because of shadowy accusations, and yet Newt Gingrich is claiming to be the Republican lifeguard, with his substantial record of adultery, divorce and ethics reprimands? This is the John McCain syndrome all over again. I hope that we will have someone conservative, decent and honest to vote for. Is that too much to ask?
Cynthia L. Hallen
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Dan Liljenquist: Detroit is sending a message...
- George F. Will: President Obama's epiphanies...
- Jay Evensen: Utah inversions — 100...
- In our opinion: Refinery should be allowed to...
- Letter: American billionaires
- Letter: Golden goose
- My view: Ask a veteran about their health care
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 65
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 63
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 44
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 42
- Letter: American billionaires 35
- In our opinion: No more 'Government... 33
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 32
- My view: Non-discrimination laws have a... 29