Evan Vucci, Associated Press
Herman Cain left the candidate pool because of shadowy accusations, and yet Newt Gingrich is claiming to be the Republican lifeguard, with his substantial record of adultery, divorce and ethics reprimands? This is the John McCain syndrome all over again. I hope that we will have someone conservative, decent and honest to vote for. Is that too much to ask?
Cynthia L. Hallen
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus vote
- In our opinion: Scouting success will come...
- Lois M. Collins: Kids' summer 'bucket list'...
- My view: UDOT listened, made a good choice
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Search for extraterrestrial life goes on,...
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation of...
- Comprehensive immigration reform or bust
- Letters: No welfare, ever 70
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 31
- Letter: The real death panel:... 30
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 29
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation... 25
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 19
- In our opinion: Scouting success will... 18
- Charles Krauthammer: Americans deserve... 17