Lynne Sladky, Associated Press
MIAMI — Brandon Jennings scored 23 points, Ersan Ilyasova added 16 off the bench and the Milwaukee Bucks held Miami to 37 percent shooting on the way to beating the Heat 91-82 on Sunday night.
It was the second straight road win for Milwaukee, which started the year 0-8 away from home. Andrew Bogut scored 13 points for the Bucks, who got 10 apiece from Shaun Livingston and Stephen Jackson.
LeBron James finished with 28 points and 13 rebounds for Miami, which had won three straight. Chris Bosh scored 23 for the Heat, who got 12 from Mario Chalmers.
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- 2015 BYU Commits
- Dick Harmon: College football recruiters are...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- 2015 Utah Football Commits
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 79
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35