I believe Newt Gingrich and Rick Perry's attacks on Mitt Romney's years at Bain will backfire on them. They sound envious and desperate. It's really sad when Republicans adopt class warfare.
Most Americans love and appreciate the free-market system. Bain is a company where private investors take risks with companies and receive a return on their investment. Romney and Bain have helped create outstanding businesses with hundreds of thousands of jobs, like Sports Authority, Staples, Brookstone, Dominos Pizza, Sealy, etc.
We lived in Boston when Romney was at Bain Capital. We had several friends that worked for Bain. They were encouraged and motivated to build companies and create more jobs. They were very pro-business and pro-growth. Bain has a 3-to-1 ratio of creating successful businesses.
I can't wait to see what Romney can do for America like he did for job creation at Bain, turning around the Olympics when it was in financial ruins and scandals and getting Massachusetts out of debt with a surplus. He's the only candidate who has the organization, money and experience in the private sector and government to beat President Obama. Our country needs Romney.
Heather Benson Sandstrom
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Wood burning an easy target
- Letter: Bring the prison here
- Kathleen Parker: Placing blame for massive...
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 44
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 42
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 28