SALT LAKE CITY -- The Outdoor Retailer annual winter market is back in town and bigger than ever, but that's creating some challenges -- especially in terms of the future of the show.
The Salt Palace Convention Center has expanded twice to host the show. The outdoor industry, and all the products associated with it, just keeps growing, and more and more companies want to be a part of this show every year. It's kind of a nice problem to have, companies say.
"With 21,000 pre-registered attendees, this makes this the all-time record, biggest outdoor winter market we've ever had in Salt Lake," Scott Beck, President and CEO of the Salt Palace.
Click here for full story.
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Consumer index climbs to record level in Utah
- Lawsuit accuses state of illegally pursuing...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529 plan
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- 9 startup companies perfect for your family
- Balancing act: First 'real' job teaches...
- Does getting married really increase wealth...
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 18
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Utah Transit Authority eyeing electric... 4