SALT LAKE CITY -- The Outdoor Retailer annual winter market is back in town and bigger than ever, but that's creating some challenges -- especially in terms of the future of the show.
The Salt Palace Convention Center has expanded twice to host the show. The outdoor industry, and all the products associated with it, just keeps growing, and more and more companies want to be a part of this show every year. It's kind of a nice problem to have, companies say.
"With 21,000 pre-registered attendees, this makes this the all-time record, biggest outdoor winter market we've ever had in Salt Lake," Scott Beck, President and CEO of the Salt Palace.
Click here for full story.
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage...
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low
- At 50, new-look Mustang still has plenty of...
- 4 charged in year-long copper thefts at Utah...
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday items
- DeseretNews.com reaches page view milestone;...
- Children's museum celebrates 35 years of play
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 26
- Obama declares health care law is... 21
- Intermountain Healthcare offering... 15
- Start thinking about retirement while... 7
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20... 6
- Amazon's latest idea may make online... 6
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 5
- About Utah: A cheesy way to save the farm 4