SALT LAKE CITY -- The Outdoor Retailer annual winter market is back in town and bigger than ever, but that's creating some challenges -- especially in terms of the future of the show.
The Salt Palace Convention Center has expanded twice to host the show. The outdoor industry, and all the products associated with it, just keeps growing, and more and more companies want to be a part of this show every year. It's kind of a nice problem to have, companies say.
"With 21,000 pre-registered attendees, this makes this the all-time record, biggest outdoor winter market we've ever had in Salt Lake," Scott Beck, President and CEO of the Salt Palace.
Click here for full story.
- 'Another piece to the puzzle': Census reveals...
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally?
- Is the 40-hour workweek falling out of fashion?
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business jobs
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek...
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4 percent
- Dave Ramsey says: Gaining control of your...
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally? 50
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter 42
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek... 13
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business... 7
- Smith's hopes to pass savings from... 7
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead... 6
- 'Another piece to the puzzle': Census... 6
- McDonald's CEO faces shareholders amid... 3