SALT LAKE CITY -- The Outdoor Retailer annual winter market is back in town and bigger than ever, but that's creating some challenges -- especially in terms of the future of the show.
The Salt Palace Convention Center has expanded twice to host the show. The outdoor industry, and all the products associated with it, just keeps growing, and more and more companies want to be a part of this show every year. It's kind of a nice problem to have, companies say.
"With 21,000 pre-registered attendees, this makes this the all-time record, biggest outdoor winter market we've ever had in Salt Lake," Scott Beck, President and CEO of the Salt Palace.
Click here for full story.
- Gary (and Rose) Neeleman: Q and A with a...
- Bad Santa? 5 tips to tackle your holiday gift...
- What are people gifting this year? Data from...
- Should toy marketing be gender neutral?
- Low gas prices are great, but could be...
- Guaranteeing results: College sees small, big...
- Selling gold, precious metals part of...
- More 'Help Wanted' signs up at small businesses
- BBC exposes inhumane working conditions... 6
- Sony announces limited release for 'The... 5
- Survey finds fewer women working now... 5
- Should toy marketing be gender neutral? 3
- Low gas prices are great, but could be... 3
- US home sales dropped sharply in November 1
- US consumer spending up solid 0.6 pct.... 1
- Guaranteeing results: College sees... 1