SALT LAKE CITY -- The Outdoor Retailer annual winter market is back in town and bigger than ever, but that's creating some challenges -- especially in terms of the future of the show.
The Salt Palace Convention Center has expanded twice to host the show. The outdoor industry, and all the products associated with it, just keeps growing, and more and more companies want to be a part of this show every year. It's kind of a nice problem to have, companies say.
"With 21,000 pre-registered attendees, this makes this the all-time record, biggest outdoor winter market we've ever had in Salt Lake," Scott Beck, President and CEO of the Salt Palace.
Click here for full story.
- The 10 best cities in America for job seekers...
- Why many experts missed this: Cheap oil can...
- Renovation Solutions: Top remodeling projects...
- Democrats see skimpy insurance as the next...
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally?
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business jobs
- Anger builds among unionized workforce at...
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek...
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business... 19
- Smith's hopes to pass savings from... 7
- 'Another piece to the puzzle': Census... 7
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead... 6
- Democrats see skimpy insurance as the... 6
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4... 5
- McDonald's CEO faces shareholders amid... 3
- Why many experts missed this: Cheap oil... 3