SALT LAKE CITY -- The Outdoor Retailer annual winter market is back in town and bigger than ever, but that's creating some challenges -- especially in terms of the future of the show.
The Salt Palace Convention Center has expanded twice to host the show. The outdoor industry, and all the products associated with it, just keeps growing, and more and more companies want to be a part of this show every year. It's kind of a nice problem to have, companies say.
"With 21,000 pre-registered attendees, this makes this the all-time record, biggest outdoor winter market we've ever had in Salt Lake," Scott Beck, President and CEO of the Salt Palace.
Click here for full story.
- Writers offer personal finance advice to Obama
- Former middle-class moms choose new identity...
- West Davis Corridor project unveiled amid...
- New app helps consumers purchase products...
- Abercrombie & Fitch only sells to 'cool,...
- Dick Harmon: Utah analytics company breaks...
- Utah added 43,000 more jobs in April 2013...
- Is the Wii U already becoming outdated?
- Writers offer personal finance advice... 22
- Utah's public university presidents... 9
- Obama: 'Our focus cannot drift' from... 7
- New app helps consumers purchase... 7
- Two new hotels announced for downtown... 6
- West Davis Corridor project unveiled... 6
- Tea party tax returns show small... 4
- Ty Kiisel: Small-town businesses across... 4