(Photo: Courtesy Cox family)
PUYALLUP, Wash. While Susan Cox Powell's parents are under a court mandated gag order and can't speak with the media, Susan's sister is not.
Denise Cox said Thursday she's glad her nephews are safe, and she can't wait until Josh Powell is charged for what she believes he did to her sister.
"We don't miss that chance to remind them of their mom, because they were 2 and 4 when she went missing and I don't want them to forget her," Denise said, describing the time she spends with Susan's two young sons.
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a threat to...
- Striking or spanking a child is not a...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving door...
- Catholic leaders' deliberations over divorce...
- Here's why church choirs are dying
- School police stock up on free military gear
- Child poverty just dropped for the first time...
- Officials: California wildfire destroyed,...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 69
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 26
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 16
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 14
- Utah's Gov. Gary Herbert eyes more... 12
- Chicago, NY, Hawaii on Obama library's... 12
- School police stock up on free military... 10
- US won't rule out working with Iran... 7