(Photo: Courtesy Cox family)
PUYALLUP, Wash. While Susan Cox Powell's parents are under a court mandated gag order and can't speak with the media, Susan's sister is not.
Denise Cox said Thursday she's glad her nephews are safe, and she can't wait until Josh Powell is charged for what she believes he did to her sister.
"We don't miss that chance to remind them of their mom, because they were 2 and 4 when she went missing and I don't want them to forget her," Denise said, describing the time she spends with Susan's two young sons.
- Photos: Celebrating 25 years of spectacular...
- Yellowstone supervolcano is super big, new U....
- Native American actors walk off set of Adam...
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries...
- Jaws meets kangaroo? Rare, cute pocket shark...
- 23 of the best Shakespearean insults to...
- House Benghazi panel calls Clinton to testify
- What could McDonald's do to fix its business?
- Same-sex marriage opponents urge... 36
- House Benghazi panel calls Clinton to... 28
- Gay marriage a difficult issue for GOP... 24
- Yellowstone supervolcano is super big,... 24
- Obama sounds alarm on climate damage in... 23
- American, Italian hostages killed in US... 20
- Longtime Marco Rubio-Jeb Bush alliance... 13
- Hatch, Lee split on new attorney general 12