(Photo: Courtesy Cox family)
PUYALLUP, Wash. While Susan Cox Powell's parents are under a court mandated gag order and can't speak with the media, Susan's sister is not.
Denise Cox said Thursday she's glad her nephews are safe, and she can't wait until Josh Powell is charged for what she believes he did to her sister.
"We don't miss that chance to remind them of their mom, because they were 2 and 4 when she went missing and I don't want them to forget her," Denise said, describing the time she spends with Susan's two young sons.
- Court: Mormon church, members not liable in...
- Actor Paul Walker dies in car crash; was...
- Obama: Income inequality a defining challenge
- Switched at birth, man raised in poverty...
- Detroit officially enters bankruptcy
- Research: Native American genes have Eurasian...
- Newtown releases 911 calls showing anguish...
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's birth...
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 71
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 43
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 33
- Fast food outlets planning strike for... 25
- Obama declares health care law is... 20
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 19
- Detroit officially enters bankruptcy 18
- Research: Native American genes have... 14