(Photo: Courtesy Cox family)
PUYALLUP, Wash. While Susan Cox Powell's parents are under a court mandated gag order and can't speak with the media, Susan's sister is not.
Denise Cox said Thursday she's glad her nephews are safe, and she can't wait until Josh Powell is charged for what she believes he did to her sister.
"We don't miss that chance to remind them of their mom, because they were 2 and 4 when she went missing and I don't want them to forget her," Denise said, describing the time she spends with Susan's two young sons.
- Photos: UCLA wades through damage caused by...
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the time'
- Child sex trafficking bust reveals worries...
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should offer...
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit against Obama
- Probe exposes flaws behind HealthCare.gov...
- Democrats have million-dollar day on impeachment
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the... 46
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 44
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should... 25
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 18
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit... 16
- Democrats have million-dollar day on... 13
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule;... 12